The Prisoner's Dilemma

It had a while since we left Eaeth, during all the battles we've encountered with the Galra, I couldn't stop thinking about Honerva and the Dark One.

How would I be able to save her?

"Zurine." I heard Keith said over the comms, "You okay, you've been silent for a while."

I turned towards the screen showing Keith with a worried expression on his face.

I smiled and shook off my previous thoughts.

"I'm fine, Keith. I just have a lot on my mind." I said.

"You can talk to us if you want."

"I know."

"Guys, we're approaching the target. Prepare to engage." Shiro said.

Keith nodded and opened a channel to the Galra base we were set to hit.

"This is the Voltron Coalition. Lay down your arms and--"

"Open fire!" The Galra in charge ordered.

The base began to fire at all of us.

"Well, that didn't take long!" Lance said.

We flew back towards the Atlas while the ship activated its particle barrier.

"Fighters launching! Six o'clock low!" Hunk shouted as we flew towards the attackers.

"Remember, shoot them down if needed, but but try to avoid collateral damage on the ground." Keith said.

Suddenly, the Atlas fired at the base, giving a direct hit on the base. I changed form to the moon and went to aid the rebels who had just come in to fight.

"Paladins, I'm going to aid the rebels. Will you be all right without me for a few minutes?" I asked.

"We'll be fine, Zurine. Do what you need to do." Allura said. I smiled and flew back towards the rebel ships.

I activated the jaw blade and sliced some of the fighters attacking as Matt and his crew hopped out of the rebel ship to detonate a part of the base.

"Matt, how's it going on your end?" I asked.

"We're on track, Zurine. It should go off in about three, two, one." As soon as Matt said one, the base began to pulse, emitting a powerful pulse shock wave that cute out all power to the base.

I smiled happily at the successful rebel mission, but something seemed off.

All of a sudden, a rain of lasers showered over the Atlas, but thanks to the particle barrier surrounding the ship, the Atlas was procted for the time being.

"Does anyone have eyes on where these lasers are coming from?" Shiro asked.

"I'm not seeing anything on my scanners. Trying to locate point of origin now." Pidge informed.

"Allura, use the Blue Lion to help." I said.

"I'm on it." She replied.

The Blue Lion shone brightly for a moment before a large sonar cannon appeared on its back.

Large sonic waves erupted from the cannon, taking in any all things clokaed or not in the area.

"I've got visual on two cloaked cannon satellites." Allura said.

"Great job, Allura." I praised.

"How did we miss those?" Hunk asked.

"It looks like we wormholed right past them." Pidge answered.