Eye of the Storm

What's up Voltron fans everywhere! Let's get straight into the chapter because, frankly, it's almost summer and I don't have any kind of witty remark for you guys today.

So let's do this

Story start~~~~~~~

Luna wqs purring on my lap as I stared at the crystalized flower in my hand as well as the green crystal flower the Olkari gave me.

I seem to attract crystals a lot, since it a crystal was the symbol of my people, and the main material in our technology.

Luna and I stood abruptly as the alarms went off. I changed into my palidan armor and quickly ran to the command deck.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It's Zarkon!" Allura shouted.

I looked out the window to see a large command ship in front of us, and plenty of support troops.

I stood there motionless, shaking in fear at the same dark feeling I felt when I was captured washing over me like a wave on the sand.

Keith notived my shaking and rushed to my side, "Zurine, what's wrong?" He asked worryingly, making everyone face me.

I only grabbed Keith's hand and held it close as I was pushed into him warm chest.

"How did he find us?" I shakily asked.

"His commanders must've radioed from Olkarion." Keith answered.

"We need to wormhole, now." Shiro ordered, "Everyone to your stations. We've gotta put some distance between us and Zarkon. This could be the fight of our lives."

I pushed myself away from Keith and rushed to my station. I sat down and pulled up the screens to show me the schematics of the castle.

The castle shook as multiple lasers were shot at us. Luna growled at the fighters that were shooting at us.

"That's sure a lot of fighters." Hunk said.

"Allura, can you evade these fighters?" Shiro asked, "We can't have them following us through the wormhole!"

"I can try." She said.

"I'll give the thrusters an extra boost to help." I said. Suddenly, two small devices shaped similarly to Allura's controls, rose from the arms of my seat.

I smiled, placing my hands on the devices and transferring some of my power to the castle's thrusters.

The thrusters powered up and we flew away as the particle barrier rose around the castle.

"Keith, Lance, let's lay down some covering fire!"

Keith, Lance and Shiro controlled small firing devices outside the barrier, shooting at the fighters and hitting them as they drew closer.

"Lance incoming, twelve o'clock high!" Pidge said. Lamce positioned his blaster to where she directed and was about to take out four fighters, but Keith beat him to it.

The red and blue blasters bumped into each other, letting Keith steal the shot.

"Hey!" Lance said annoyed.

"Sorry!" Keith apologized.

They argued for a moment and began bashing their blasters together before Shiro told them to knock it off.

"Hunk, Zurine, how are the defenses holding up?" Shiro asked.

I looked up at my screens and saw that there was at least twenty five percent decrease in power.