48. Who Are You?

Hank paced around the telephone for a minute, thinking about what he should do. He had caused this mess, and so he should fix it. This problem needs to be informed to young master.

Hank left looking for the house maids to inform them about the situation. He had to prevent Poppy was getting into the house. He tried looking for Potter. However, he was no where in sight. Gray was in the shower and so he couldn't inform him just yet.

She shouldnt be coming anytime soon right? Hank thought to himself.

"Ding dong. Ding dong." The in-house speaker sounded out.

Hank went to check out the CCTV camera. Shit. She's here already? A black SUV was waiting for the gates to open, inside was Poppy. Pacing around the CCTV room, Hank tried thinking of an excuse to say to Poppy once again.

To his surprise, the gates leading into the compound opened up.

"What the shit??? How???" Hank look at the footage, only to realise that it was Potter that opened up the gates for Poppy. Potter was tending to the flowers by the gate side, which was the reason why Hank couldn't him anywhere around the house.

The SUV drove up the small hill and eventually reached the large mansion. Hank stood outside by the door, his hands placed by his tummy. He nervously waited for the young lady to ascend.

"Butler of the mansion," Poppy spoke to Hank haughtily. "Take me to Gray."

"I'm sorry Ms. Poppy. I'm afraid my young master is too sick to meet you today." Hank walked alongside her as she came into the living hall. "He is bedridden as of now and is afraid to pass his flu onto you."

"Oh no! That is not very good! All the more I must take care of him!" Poppy ascended the stairs in hopes of finding Gray's bedroom.

Holding onto her small carrier bag, she anticipated Gray's reaction when he sees her visiting him. Gray will definitely fall in love with me right after this visit!

Since the young lady has a very strong family background, Hank could not do anything, but follow behind her and hope for the best. He continued to persuade her as she went up.

Turning right from the stairs, Poppy noticed that one of the bedroom doors. She decided to open it and see if this was where Gray is sleeping. To her surprise, there was a figure that laid in bed, covered by a white quilt.

"Thats not the right..." Hank tried to stop her, but it was too late. "Room..."

"Oh no, Gray what happened to you? Are you ok?" Poppy ran up to the man that laid in the bed as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "I'm here for you now. Don't worry."

There was a light shuffle in bed as the man who was sleeping has awoken from his slumber. The sleepy boy was Sato.

Rubbing his eye, he turned around to see who was calling out by his bed. His hair was rather poofy this morning and his pajamas was slightly unbuttoned. He looked like an innocent child who was woken up by his parents.

When Poppy found out that she had woken up a different person, she was shocked. "Who are you? Where is my Gray?"

Sato didn't know what was going on. All he knew was that his whole body was sore and the girl wasn't looking for him.

"I said where is Gray? Tell me!" Poppy lost her patience. Grabbing onto Sato's wrist, she glared at him. She thought that Sato was purposely ignoring her, but it was more like Sato was awoken in a stupor.

"What are you doing here!" Poppy turned around after hearing a familiar voice. Gray's voice was filled with anger, which caused her to let go of Sato's wrist.

"I... I..." Before Poppy could explain herself, Gray walked up to Sato, before looking at the wrist that Poppy grabbed.

"Sato, are you okay?" Gray asked caringly.

"Yeah. I'm okay." Sato said.

Seeing the kindness that came from Gray, sprouted jealousy in her heart. Why can't the one he care for be me?

"Mr. Gray. I.. I brought you some medicinal nourishments to help you recover faster. Your butler told me that you were sick and so I have been boiling it since last night." This was obviously a lie as Hank had only told her about this 20 minutes ago. The nourishments were actually expensive herbs that were meant for her father.

Gray looked at Hank who was looking at the ground guiltily. He then looked at Poppy with coldness in his eyes.

"Hank." Gray said in a sharp tone. "Chase this lady out of the house now!"

"Yes, Master Gray." With his command, Hank grabbed her by the arm and pulled the confused young lady out of the room. Only when Gray had given him the instructions could Hank finally act upon it.

By the time, Poppy was pushed out of Gray's home, she was still confused by what had just happened. What exactly did she do wrong? It must that boy in the house that manipulated my dear, Gray! I will get my revenge someday! Poppy was sure that it was Sato's fault that she got kicked out.

What she didn't realise was that she had touched Gray's reverse scale. Whoever does anything to his Sato, would face the wrath from him anytime.