171: True Love 2

The first time for both Sato and Gray was unfamiliar and at the same time, felt very addicting. They were connected as one and their bond between the two of them grew stronger during the intercourse. Soon enough, Gray finished and he proceeded to help Sato out with his own manhood. The two of them finished off the night with a warm shower and proceeded to bed with a relaxed body.

In the morning, Sato tried to stand up and walk to his own. Yet, he realised his thin waist felt like it was about to break into pieces. It seemed that Gray's increased thrusts per minute had probably overdid Sato's body. Gray knew that he may have made a mistake and so, while Sato was in bed, he had got up early to request for the private chefs to make breakfast for them. With the delicious warm breakfast on a tray, Gray came in with a guilty look on his face.

"I'm sorry for yesterday."

Sato's heart melted when seeing how guilty his boyfriend looked. He forgave in a heartbeat and proceeded to have breakfast in bed. Gray wanted to feed Sato, to which the young man agreed to it. It felt like the couple was currently on their honeymoon and the entire room was filled with love.

When Sato finished breakfast, Gray brought in some painkillers to help with the pain. He carried the boy outside to the dome where they sat by the fireplace and rested in each other's embrace. It was rare for the both of them to get to spend their time like this. Most of the time, they were either busy with school or work and even when they are sitting together, they would be working on something. Today, just for today, they planned to do nothing but talk about their feelings. It was a bonding experience just for the two of them.

The clear cloudless blue sky was something that was never seen in Country Z and so, Sato's eyes never left the outside even when talking to Gray. The General was playing with his boyfriend's soft hair most of the time. He would twirl the hair around his finger or would gently massage Sato's head.

"Gray?"

"Hmm?"

"What do you like about me?" Sato wanted to hear this answer for the longest time. It was something that weighed on his head. "Every time I wake up, I would always think about what did I do to deserve such a loving and handsome guy like you."

"I can say the same about you." Gray smiled as he answered truthfully from his heart, "I think the biggest reason why I fell in love with you in the first place was your passion. You're driven and hardworking when it comes to work. You're honest and caring to anyone and everyone. You never give up on things and would always try your best to look for solutions, even when the best solution at the time would be to just give up."

"Did you memorise a template or something? How did everything come out so smoothly?" Sato was embarrassed as he quickly rebutted to cover up his emotions.

"I think about you everyday. Even when I am unable to be with you, my head is constantly thinking about you. The reason why I can quickly say everything is because I have pictured lying down on a sofa with you in my embrace and am asked the exact question."

"Really? Then what do you dislike about me?"

"I dislike how selfless you are. How you would give yourself up physically or mentally to help make someone else's day better. I never understood that part of you till this day and I probably never will."

"Don't you feel happy when you help out the people you care about?"

"I do. If they require something out of me, I will gladly give it to them."

"Then aren't you as selfless as me? Why can you be selfless, while I can't?"

"The answer is simple," Gray reached his head out to look into Sato's eyes, "I do not want you to get hurt."

"Well, I do not want you to get hurt too."

"Then it is agreeable that we will never change when it comes down to this aspect."

"Yeah..." Sato raised his head to kiss Gray's looming lips. With a sweet voice, Sato confessed, "I love you."

"I love you too."

...

In the past, when Gray and his grandfather lived together, the both of them would go on fishing trips together and talk about life. Although, it was more like Gray was listening and his grandfather, Byron Tobion was the one teaching life lessons. The young teenager did not mind it as he enjoyed listening to stories about his grandfather's youthful escapades.

The most memorable thing that Gray got out of it was when Byron talked about him meeting his wife. The way Byron spoke about his late grandmother was really sweet and it truly showed that true love existed in this world.

"In life, there are many things that require great amounts of luck. When it comes to finding love, the amount of luck could be akin to striking a lottery. The likelihood is very small and so, if you were to ever find true love in life, make sure to not give it up. Seize the day and make the most of your life. Understand, little Gray?" Those were Byron's words from the heart.

"But how would I know that the person is my true love?" The clueless Gray asked his grandfather, to which he received an answer that all couples know and understand.

"When your true love appears in front of you, your heart and soul will tell you. The thought of them would be embedded in every fibre of your being, making it infinitely worse when they are gone from your life."