168: PK Battle 3

"Come on out!" DrEpicsauce taunted. Waving his staff around, he commanded fire balls to rain down on the outer perimeters of the battle zone.

Unbeknownst to DrEpicsauce, Sato had already slowly crept up behind his enemy. Just outside of his enemy's Flaming Seedlings, the Elven assassin drew his bow once again. This time, the arrow had a faint glow of white. Release.

The arrow whizzes through the air. Just as before, the long range attack was negated by the Fire Barrier. Except, Sato had taken that into consideration. The glowing aura immediately disperses and wraps around DrEpicsauce.

What is this? The fire mage frowned, not knowing what Dawnlore had applied on him. He checked his status bar which didn't show any negative effects. Before the number one PK god is able to process what had happened, Sato made his move.

"Teleport," Sato switched out his bow and equipped his Purple Serpent's Fang, while his character disappears and appeared in front of DrEpicsauce. The assassin had used Battle Mark and applied it to his arrow. When coming in contact with the mage, the mark was transferred to the enemy.

The Battle Mark allowed Sato to choose a location that he wished to teleport to. Normally, it would be best that Sato appears behind his enemy so as to try and inflict critical damage through Backstab. Yet, he had other plans.

"Wha.." Before DrEpicsauce could react, the Dark Elf propelled into physical contact range. Raising his knee, Sato used Knee Strike. The active skill applied a stunned effect that would last for 1 second. The skill would inflicted a longer stunned effect if the enemy was lower in health. That, however, was enough for the assassin.

The reason why Sato did not want to attack from the back directly was because of Flame Barrier that essentially didn't have a cooldown as the spell only required the user to supply mana to have the shield activated continuously. In this case, only when the enemy was stunned, could Sato do damage with his weapon.

The assassin nimbly swung his body to the back of the mage and quickly slashed out twice. There was even a lucky critical strike from Backstab. In the end, DrEpicsauce had his health reduced by 20%. It was a surprising feat to the Fire Mage. In his head, he was deeply shocked at how quick his opponent's agility was. In a span of one second, he maximised his damage output. That shocked state didn't last long and the experienced PK mage activated another spell of his once he was out of the stunned state.

"Flame Circle!" The heart of the mage glowed brightly as the element of fire exploded outwards around his perimeter.

Dawnlore staggered a little before using Blink to negate the Flame Circle's damage. As Sato wasn't very familiar yet with the tablet's game control, he had activated Blink a second too late and had taken some damage.

"I must say, that was a very impressive combo," DrEpicsauce praised his enemy, while his free hand and his staff was concentrating a large ball of flame in front of him. "However, you revealing yourself now means that you have spelled your own doom. Enhanced Fire Ball!"

The large fire ball was released from the mage's grasps. With it flying fast at Sato's face, he quickly activated his unique skill, "Incorporeal Spirit."

The Elven Assassin's body glowed and his armour transformed into the light green robe that had a faint glow. The short hair grew into long silky silvery hair that floated around freely. The angelic warrior had once again appeared. With clear eyes, Sato activated the active skill "Twin Leaf Tornado". Two large wind vortexes blew towards the incoming Fire Ball. As both abilities came in contact with each other, a huge explosion occured and a smoke screen appeared from it.

Sato took advantage of it and didn't retreat into the burnt trees. Rather, he charged forward stealthily. With Enhanced Nightvision and Night Hunter, both abilities worked under the context of dark or foggy terrain. It allowed Sato to blend in with the fog. The explosion had also effectively gotten rid of the fire seedlings on the ground, allowing for Sato to charge up at record speed.

"Fireball!" On the other hand, DrEpicsauce did not know what was happening and could only shoot his spells blindly. With Enhanced Nightvision, Sato was able to see where the fireballs was coming from. At times, he would side step and other times he would simply dug down for cover. It was like playing whack a mole, but the player was blindfolded and did not know what was happening.

After 10 seconds, Sato's Blink was up again. He activated it and instantly appeared in front of DrEpicsauce once again. Using Knee Strike, the Fire Mage was once again rendered in a stunned state. To capitalise on his Unique Skill, Sato didn't use his blade to strike his opponent. Rather, he activated Twin Leaf Tornado. Taking the skill to the face, DrEpicsauce was knocked upwards into the vortex, taking critical strike damage at random intervals. Unfortunately, while in the vortex, the mage was unable to activate any abilities to block the tornado.

When the tornado was over, DrEpicsauce was thrown up in the sky. He didn't want to lose out too much in the trade and had used another Enhanced Fireball. He had the height advantage. Plus, with the large blast radius, the fire mage was finally able to land a crucial hit on the assassin. Thankfully, Incorporeal Spirit gave Sato Nature's Barrier which granted a shield that negates 50% of all damage.

When the unique skill ended, Sato didn't have anymore mana after using Twin Leaf Tornado twice. He had distanced himself from his opponent and quickly ran behind the burnt tree. He activated Advanced Stealth that just had its cooldown refreshed. With quiet movements, he circled around his opponent.