12. The Elven Princess

Sato went about his day oblivious to Gray's actions. When he got back to the office, he finished drafting out the final schedule for Monday. He left breaks for Gray and calculated the distance and time it takes to travel to the different locations. He then prepared a counterpart schedule in the case that his original plan falls through.

For a person who has never done this before, Sato was doing a good job. Even as the other two trainees head for lunch, he stayed back to finish up his plans. He even drafted out the General's speech that he needed to show him in his free slot in an hour.

Hungry, Sato went down to the cafeteria to eat his big meal. He wolfed down the burger with fries, to which many eyes started gazing at him. He didn't mind it and just enjoyed his meal.

As he finished his lunch and arrived inside Gray's office, he realized Myra was there. Moreover, she was wearing a rather short skirt that showed her panties if she bent over. It was a hot pink laced underwear, the type that could ignite a man's inner desires. However, the General showed no reaction to it and simply carried on with his work. He would answer some questions that she asks, but it would be one-word answers.

An honest and moral man, Sato described Gray in his heart. He did succumb to the temptress, Myra.

"Are there any other questions that need to be answered?" General Gray spoke to Myra coldly

"No sir."

"Take your leave." With that, Myra left the room disappointed. He had given no reaction to the stunts that she pulled on him. Not only that, he didn't even spare a glance at her.

"Mr Gray, I have finished the draft for the letter. Could you spare some time to take a look at it?" Sato said nervously. After hearing his tone to Myra, he thought that his boss was not in a good mood.

"Yeah sure. Take a seat first. I'll be with you in a second." said Gray cooly. His tone was definitely better now.

Sato sighed in relief as he now knew that it was just due to Myra's action that resulted in his foul mood. He took a seat on the sofa, holding on to the script.

Shortly, Gray came over to read through the speech. He gave some small pointers, but other than that, it was good to go.

"Good job on the script, Sato." Gray complimented. He had a smile on his devilishly handsome face that could rock anyone's world. Sato blanked out as he continued to stare at his boss.

"Th..thank you. I will see myself out then. Good day Mr Gray." Sato awakened from his stupor and he left the room again. He was flushed red in embarrassment. How could I stare at my boss for long? How awkward!

In the evening, Sato left on time today and immediately got on ROL. He could not wait any longer. He spawned at where he left off and started looking for Princess Rayla. As expected, in the morning of the game, Rayla was currently taking out the freshly baked loaves of bread and putting it up for sale.

The princess wore a shawl over her head that covered her ears. She looked like a typical pretty village girl. She hummed to a familiar tune in the Elf community as she reminisces the days of happiness and peace in her life.

Sato stood beside her and whispered into Rayla's ear quietly. "Princess, could you please come with me outside to talk? I'm an elf who has taken on the mission of escorting you out of this village."

"You are... The boy whom I tasked to find The great sage?" Rayla's intuition guessed correctly and followed Sato out of the bakery. He then told her about the death of the Great Sage and how he had to escape with her into the mainlands of this world.

"I will follow you. However, you first need to take the void crystal back from the dirty hands of the Demon warriors. Only that could take me out of here with you. It was that crystal that had taken me into this isolated land with the sage." Rayla gave him a follow-up quest that he to first complete.

*Quest: Retrieve the Void Crystal from the Demons

*Difficulty Rating: C

*The void crystal that is needed by the princess has been taken away by the Demon warriors that lurk the Beginner Village land. The only clue on the whereabouts of the crystal was that it was taken away near the waterfall in the east.

*Time limit: 1 day

*Failure to complete would result in Princess Rayla's favorability of you to drop down to Neutral (She is now "Favourable" with you)

"Yes, Princess. It would be my honor to help you retrieve this orb." Sato got into character as he spoke heroically.

Typically, C rating quests were doable and so Sato's theory was that the Demons were probably either lower in level than usual or were injured in some way. Or else, he would not have agreed to this quest so easily.

The assassin left the village in an instant. Based on his current speed and the distance from the waterfall, he would most likely take 15 minutes of running if he were not to encounter any mishaps. And he didn't, reaching the waterfall safely. The status of 'Breath Of The Wild' allowed him to not run into any animals or beasts. They simply did not care about his existence.

Sato started exploring the grounds in search of any clues as to where the Demons may be. He knew a Demon's common trait is its horns on its head. Every Demon has at least 1. The stronger a Demon is, the larger their horns will be. In addition, if the Demon was of royalty, it would possess wings and it meant that they were extremely strong.

As he looked for any signs of Demons, he heard rustling sounds in the nearby bush, to which he Blinks away before activating Advance Stealth. He walked a little closer to find two Demon warriors stepping out of the bush. Thanks to his quick reaction, he managed to avoid their notice. He examined the Demon Warrior's stats from afar

*Demon Warrior(Weakened by the Poison of the Great Sage)

*Lv30

*HP: 300 / 300

*Mana: 100 / 100

*The demon warrior had its stats weakened by 80% due to the poison that circulated in their body for a long time.