27. Sato's Fight 1

The fight was over within a minute. The players that were present were all sent to the spawn point.

"Let us proceed." Gray looked at Sato as he acquired his confirmation. They took a small detour before getting back on track. On the way to the Plains, the core team surrounded Gray, Sato and the princess, protecting them from any harm. It gave them some time to do introductions to Sato.

"Hello Dawnlore, my name is Roy, the captain of The Dark Knights. I used to be a colleague of Gray's, but now I play the game full-time." Zero introduced himself.

"He... Hello Roy. My name is Sato. I have heard a lot about your story. Thank you for helping me out." Sato was grateful for his help. He had heard about Gray's rescue only just now when they were running away.

"It is my honour to help a friend of Sir Gray in any way that I can." Zero said. He then turned around to look at his surboardinates. "Now, please introduce yourselves to Sato."

"Hello, my name is Ross, the vice captain of DK. Unlike captain, I am just a normal gamer." Four followed his captain's orders. Seeing how the others weren't as welcoming of Sato, Ross took the opportunity to introduce them to Sato. "One, Two, Five and Six are military soldiers that play in their free time. Three is my brother and he's a university student. Eight, Nine and Ten are the other full-time gamers like myself."

"It is nice to meet everyone." Sato bowed to them. The reactions that came from that were rather subpar. Most of the team were disgruntled over the fact that they were all deployed over to protect a low leveled player. They thought it was a waste of their time. Moreover, they could have made use of the mission and gain favour from the Dragoon family.

"Four, why do we have to do baby sitting jobs? We do not even get anything out of this mission." Eight commented in disapproval. Unlike One, Two, Five and Six who were more disciplined in nature, the full-time gamers were all rather pissy about this.

"Don't question captain's decision. He must have a reason for helping Seven out." No one on the team knew who Seven really was. Even the vice captain was left out in this aspect. "For Zero to use the worldwide signal to call us back, shows how important Seven is."

"But what does this have to do with a random Lv12 player? Hes too weak." Nine chimed in. After killing the Lv30, due to the large level difference, Sato leveled up twice in one go. The team however didnt know of his feat.

"Stop with the complains until this mission is over! We are moving now." Four commanded and the reluctant group left onwards from their break.

Even without the next release of their location, the hidden players from the canyon were able to share to the public where they were. Currently they were moving through the marshlands.

The trees that were rooted in this area were all dead,leaving remnants of the trunk behind. Large marsh fields were scattered everywhere. When steeping into it, your body would sink to the waist level, decreasing your overall mobility.

Typically, the area is famous for their Red spiked Crocodiles and are around the Lv40 range. When grouped up, they will able to defeat a Lv50 player easily.

The team moved cautiously at the start, looking out for these crocodiles. However, they soon realised that so long as they stay within a certain range of Sato, the beasts will not attack them. The players were rather curious what race the young man was, but Sato kept to himself as he walked beside Zero and Gray.

"Enemies." Zero stopped their movement as he noticed 2 distinct group of players moving towards them. "One is from the Domination Guild and the other is from the Tyranny Guild. Team, formation 3."

These two guilds are the second and third placing in the city that DK was in, making them local tyrants in their own right.

Under Zero's signal, the team went into a spear head formation that faced the direction of the two approaching teams. Gray and Sato stood behind as they watched DKs teamwork firsthand.

"The teams are being led by their vice leaders, BlackElephant and Robust. Be prepared to give it your all. They are unlike those low leveled players from before." Zero analysed their teams and gave them the signal. "Attack!"

The fight broke out at two separate directions. The DKs being the stronger team were controlling the tempo of the fight. They were exhibiting their great skills as they fought without a single casualty on their side. Eight and three stood close to the fight scene and they healed and prevented their teammates from getting to critical health. The tanks in DK took the brunt of the damage, while the damage dealers did their job. A smooth operating team.

"What's wrong?" Gray noticed a change in Sato's mood.

"I feel bad that they have to help out in my mission." Sato came out honestly.

"Its alright. If you feel bad, you can pay them back some other way next time."

"That's true." At that instant, an assassin from Tyranny got out of stealth as he sliced for Sato. He got Gray instead as his rapier blocked the force from the dagger.

"Let me be your opponent." Gray sliced out as he left from Sato's side.

Seeing how Sato was left alone, it gave Three an idea. He started private messaging Ten who was also disgruntled over this mission.

"Hey Ten, I have a plan. Leave an opening for a player to get through. This will allow for this Dawnlore player to brawl it out with a high leveled opponent, before we save him."

"But, what if he dies before we help him out?"

"Then, too bad I guess. It is a kill or be killed game afterall."

"Alright, I'll go ahead with the plan." Ten went ahead to move slightly to the left, leaving a gap for the enemy Skeleton warrior to enter through. Noticing this movement, the enemy made his move on Sato.

"Haha! Prepare to die under my blade, puny assassin." The enemy sliced downwards strongly using his two handed sword.

Sato noticed the purposeful change in position, but chose to do nothing about it. He was itching for a Player Killing (PK) battle with someone. Who knew it would be with a Lv50 warrior.

As the blade came closer and closer to his shoulder, the Dark Knight players thought it was the end of the low level player. At this stage, a sword skill from a Lv50 player can one shot a Lv12 Sato. To everyone's surprise, Sato leapt slightly to the right as the blade narrowly missed him. What everyone didn't know was that the hidden class that Sato gotten, had given him a tremendous buff in his agility, making him comparable to a Lv35 assassin.

Sato jumped and kicked the player as he was propelled further away from the enemy. Due to the differences in stat points, Sato was not able to budge the enemy at all when he kicked him. He was comparable to a brick wall.