2:8

-EMERY-

Was this stupid? Probably. Would I regret it later? Again probably. But I couldn't help it. In his own River way he just told me he loved me. I wish he had said the three specific words, but for him just admitting it was a huge step.

I was never one to drink, so the fact that I had a whole bottle of wine by myself after Becca had left says a lot.

Why I called him, I don't know.

But right now, with his arms around me, his scent surrounding me, and his lips on mine. It all fit. We fit.

I knew it was going to be a ton of work, and I knew that we were going to fight and bicker, but I wanted that. I wanted it all, I wanted to be there as he put himself back together. I wanted to help him put the pieces back where they belong. I just hoped he'd let me.

I had dragged River to my room and shut the door behind us. He gently pushed me against the door and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back fervently and slipped my fingers under his sweater. His skin burned under my fingertips and it sent a shiver through my body.

His hands travel the length of my body and cup my thighs before he picks me up and carries me to the twin sized bed while his mouth was devouring mine.

As if in instinct my legs wrap around his lean waist and I assist him in the removal of his hoodie. As soon as it's off his lips are on mine again, they move down my neck in a hurried way. I could tell he needed this. Hell I needed this.

His teeth graze the soft spot on my neck and a heat swarms my body as my back slightly arched off the bed.

My fingers trailed his body from his pecs to each ridge in his stomach, I was entranced by the way he felt.

A groan escaped his lips as I reach the hem of his sweatpants.

"Fuck" he curses pulling away from me and looking into my eyes.

"Why'd you stop?" I pant

He closes his eyes and sits up on the edge of the bed, digging his palms into his eyes.

The tent in his sweatpants had grown and I couldn't help but stare at it. I shake the thoughts that had entered my mind out and gather the nerve to speak.

"What's wrong?" I ask him as I place my hand on his shoulder.

"I-I can't do this. I can't get it out of my head that you drank and that I made you hate me"

I let out a breath and stand up from the bed. I glance at him and an idea hits me. I'd show him that I didn't hate him.

I sink to my knees in front of him and grip the hem of his pants. His eyes shoot open and he started down at me wide eyed.

"W-What are you doing?" He asks as his adams apple bobs.

"I'm showing you how much I want you" I state "how I don't hate you, how much I crave you, how much I need you" I speak as I palm him through his pants.

His eyes flutter closed as another low groan comes from his lips.

"Won't you let me? I want to show you how much I crave you River"

Like a light flicking on his demeanor changed. He tugs his pants down his legs and removes them completely before tossing them on the floor with his discarded hoodie.

His member springs out and my throat instantly becomes dry.

God I forgot how big he was.