116 ~ schedules and electives

Start from the beginning

Hopefully...

Because even with Lisa's attempts at making her feel more at ease these last couple of days, she still felt like Senior year would be more focused on attacking her instead.

Not the other way around.

The sound of a message tone brought her up from her cereal. Lisa reading it over and sighing. "That's Jennie, she says they're around the corner."

She nodded her head and finished off the last of her breakfast before lifting their bowls and putting them in the sink.

Two arms soon snaked around her waist and she smiled at the warm breath against her neck. "You ready?" Lisa spoke, before kissing her skin.

"Mhm. As ready as I can be... I guess."

"You're still nervous aren't you?"

"Of course I am." She replied softly. Turning around in Lisa's arms and putting hers around her neck. "I don't want this year to turn out like my others."

"But look at how you ended your last one." Lisa smiled warmly. "You finished all your work, totally aced your exam, and you got the hottest girl in school." Lis winked.

"Shut up." She shook her head. "And here I thought you were trying to make me feel better."

"What? I am! I'm totally not lying about anything."

Chaeyoung chuckled and leaned forward. Taking Lisa's lips in a prolonged kiss. "I hate you."

"You love me." Lisa grinned.

"No I don't." She replied. Removing herself from Lisa's grasp and heading upstairs to grab their bags.

"Yes you do!" Lisa retorted. "That kiss made sure of it!"

Roseanne rolled her eyes at Lisa's remark, yet smiled at the whole scenario as it played out over again in her head.

Entering their bedroom and lifting up their bags. Putting her own over her shoulder, holding Lisa's in her arms and catching the mirror on the wall as she turned to walk out.

It was like, the sudden sight of her with her bag brought her back to the unfathomable reality that, she was going back to school soon.

School, another place she had dreaded. Just like hospitals.

Now school wasn't as bad as hospitals, not in her eyes anyways. But, it was still a place where she felt misunderstood, talked about, and shunned.

Where a lot of her flaws and past choices were knick picked out of her by students who didn't even want to attempt to figure her out.

Only people like Lisa, or who knew Lisa, were willing to give her a chance or stand by her side in defense.

At least she had them.

"Chae? They're here..." Lisa called upstairs. "You alright?"

"Yeah!" She came back to and gave herself one final look before walking timidly down to the door. "Sorry."

"It's okay." Lisa replied. "Come on baby, let's go."

Lisa opened the door for her and escorted her out. Thanking her for bringing her bag too when Jennie and Jisoo began calling out to them.

"Bitches! We've missed you guys!" Jennie yelled.

"Too long Limario. Too long." Jisoo shook her head as they got into her car. "Hi Chae."

She chuckled and spoke her 'hey's' to the girls, where Jennie corrected her name as 'Wifey', to Lisa's displeasure.

"Anyways." Lis rolled her eyes. "You guys saw us at my party. That wasn't that long ago right?"