PART SIX

~Forth~

It has been a couple of days since I last met N'Yo and his friends. I wasn't able to attend all his practice as promised but I'll be attending the competition tomorrow. For the past two days I've had Beam Barame on my mind. We didn't exchange numbers or anything during that evening. We literally ate, talked about cars, and our favorite T.V. Shows. I can see why girls are infatuated with him, he is really charming.

I went on his Facebook  account, all the comments were either girls telling him,what a great time they had, or inviting him to come spend time with them. He must be one hell of a beast in the sheets. Honestly, I didn't sense that from him when we had dinner, if anything he came off as shy and very pure. But one thing for sure is I'm more than sexually attracted to him. I'm also physically attracted and enjoy his company. I would like to get to know him better. Ring!!! "Hey asshole do you want me to get another best man!!! You are supposed to help me pick out my tuxedo today!!!" Oh the ice king is a Groomzilla, this is not good.

Through out their entire relationship, Park was the one making sure Lam is fed, Lam's car is washed and  now that they are working in the same company Lam has taken on this role. Who would have thought the ice king has a beating heart? Awwww, never thought I'll say this, but this submissive, attentive Lam is cute. " Yeah, I'm actually heading out the door. I'll see you in 30mins Lam." Get here right away!!, Park is picking out some ugly suits. That idiot doesn't know the difference between a suit and a tuxedo!!! Get here now!!". Hahaha, I grabbed my keys and headed downtown.

I arrived to a pouting Lam, and a pleading Park. These two are as comical as they were in college. Lam truly found a partner that brings out the best part of him. "Hey Forth!!!..." Park noticed my presence first. " What did you do to my bestie that got him pouting like a high school girl?...Next, I saw a shoe fly by my head. " I won't miss next time Forth...Can you believe it though!!!"... Lam said, still throwing a fit. " he wants me to wear a WHITE tuxedo, while he wears a BLACK one!!! People would  think l'm the WIFE!!😡"...

I shook my head at Park, " now you know damn well Lam can't wear white"... "Thanks Forth"-Lam. " I mean after all the sex you guys have had, Lam damn sure is not PURE to be wearing WHITE!!!".... He threw his other shoe, and definitely did not miss this time. It left a print on my face and Park was dying from Laughter.

We finally found a tuxedo that both grooms to be loved. I helped them decide on a venue and did all the cake and food tasting. I had no idea how much time and energy it takes to plan a wedding. I could also tell how anxious Lam was, he is normally cool and collective but I could tell he was getting nervous as the wedding date get closer. Park had to go home early, they are in the process of moving to a bigger house so he had to go meet up with contractors.

I was really excited for Lam and Park, but mostly Lam because I've known him the longest. Aside from my mother, Lam is the next person who knows me in and out. We decided to have dinner together, to catch up. I was telling him about my business deals and how N'Yo has a boyfriend now. " little Yo has a boyfriend now? Does he still have his braces 😁? Lol"... I laughed and said, " he grew into a pretty cute thing, he look more like my aunt now". I pulled out my phone to show him a recent picture of Yo, and his boyfriend.

There were also pictures of the entire gang including Beam, Kit and Ming. As if he spotted Waldo, Lam asked " who is that beauty" pointing at Beam. Ahhh, I guess I'm not the only one with eyes. I said, " that's Beam Barame, the boyfriend's bestfriend". "Oh wow, he is very handsome, I'm surprised they never had a thing"... I frowned when Lam said that. Honestly, the thought of it was making me mad, I mean Lam had a point. If I was gay, and Beam was my friend I'll definitely make a move on him.

" No they are just friends!!" I said.Lam chuckled, and looked up from his cup to look me in the eyes.Then out of the blue he said, " Do you like him Forth?". I was lost for words, I mean I do find him attractive. And the brief time I spent with him I found him very charming, " well... I mean do I see myself in bed with him? Yes!!!... and we do have alot in common"... Lam sigh, then said, " you should have seen your face when I said Yo's boyfriend had a thing with him.Forth, we've been friends since diapers. I think you like this one more than just a prey".

Lam's words were ringing in my ear, we parted ways with him saying, " sort out your feelings, and be honest with yourself. Being vulnerable with the right person is not a weakness . Take a page from my book". For Lam to say this, it must mean he noticed something about me. I mean I was definitely attracted to Beam physically, but I can't help but think about the time we had. The way his eyes smiles when he smile.

Those lips of his and how his long eye lashes flutters every time he blinks. I constantly find myself on his social media pages, looking at pictures and reading comments. Damn!!! I've got it bad!!! I really like this kid. 😊 Ding*** in coming call from Park*** oh crap 🤦‍♂️, Lam told this goofball.

"Ai'Forth!!! I heard you got bitten by the love bug real bad!!! Hahahaha"-Park. Now I won't hear the end of it, now that Park knows about it. I heard him telling Lam, " Lammy!!!! Hun I'm off tomorrow, what time do you get off work? Let's go support N'Yo at the Moon and Star competition"... I could hear Lam reply, " I'm done at 3pm... ask Forth what to bring our future sister-in-law? Hahaha".

Yeap, just like the good ole days, Park by himself is funny but with Lam it is 10x the jokes and banter. I got off the phone with the goofballs.Hmm, I guess I'm courting Beam starting tomorrow. I looked at all the comments on his page, " there would be none of this once, you are mine".