PART FORTY-SIX

~Beam~
I attended the fundraiser with P'Forth, he introduced me to a few of his colleagues and business partners. It was interesting at first but then the conversation turned into engineering mambo jambo so I excused myself to the bar area. I had a few champagne 🥂 and horderves while I smiled and pretended to be busy on my phone. I noticed a few men and women staring and even winked at me. Ummm, it was starting to feel a bit weird, I looked around for P'Forth whom I spotted in the crowd in a deep conversation. I was feeling uncomfortable, when I suddenly felt a hand on my lower back. " Hello Handsome, do you mind if I buy you a drink 🥃?" said this middle age man, who towered over me by an inch.
He was well built for his age. I was a bit tipsy, and lost for words as to why this man who was obviously straight was talking to me. He looked me in the eyes and smiled, " You look young, what's your name?... " Ummm ..B Beam!"... Next I felt his hand slide down to my back side, " Well Beam, my car is outside... what do you say we ditch this boring ass party and get to know each other better?".he winked at me and I moved his hand, because I can feel myself building up with anger.Before I could utter a word, P'Forth grabbed the man by the hand and said through gritted teeth. " You can leave here with a broken wrist or in an Ambulance. Pick your choice...." Oh Mr. Jaturapoom, I was only getting to know this handsome man. Is he in the auction?"....P'Forth leaned in and whispered in the man's ear, then he grabbed my wrist and led me outside to the car. When we arrived home I had completely sobered up, and P'Forth was pacing about. "N'Beam, do you get my fear now? This is why I want you to have security and take a semester off" he said pacing the living room.

~Forth~
As if my anxiety has not already sky rocketed, but this plateau it. My fear played out tonight and I was on the edge.N'BEAM has no clue how alluring he is, I had to mean mug both men and women all evening. Yet, someone was bold enough to approach him. My heart can't take it anymore, I stopped pacing and took a seat. Then I felt a hand rubbing my back. I felt N'Beam kiss my head and then traced his kisses to my ears and neck. " Whatever you are worried about won't happen Phi," he moved my hands from my face for me to make eye contact with him. " Do you understand me?... whatever  you got going on in that head of yours won't happen!!!" He pecked me on the lips. " I appear weak to you but I'm stronger than you think Phi... I didn't want to cause a commotion at your event. I'll admit, I was dazed and a bit in disbelief when that man approached me. But I definitely could have handled him on my own." He said while unbuttoning my shirt. He pulled it back and proceeded to kiss me on my neck and collarbone. I watched him in silence and allowed him to proceed.

" I love you P'Forth, I can't control how others react towards me. And you won't be there to fight all my battles. With that said, I won't allow one bad person hinder me from enjoying my life" he said while unzipping my pants. I can't deny it, I was semi hard from just the pecks and kisses. He placed his hand over my boxers and smiled. " let me take care of him for you"... I grabbed hold of his hand " No Beam, you are still healing!!!"... he smiled and said " my stitches are out and the doctor said I'm completely healed... now let me take care of you. It's going on 3 weeks since you had some" he winked and moved his hand inside my boxers and grabbed hold of my member. " hmmmm, look who missed me" he said as  he pulled out my now rock hard member. This kid would be the death of me.
N'Beam proceeded to give me head, and I felt every muscle in my body relax. I felt all the tension I've been feeling melt off... oh yeah!!!! He is good with his mouth. He bobbed he head on my cock until I came in his mouth. Then, he pulled away and said " Alexa play black velvet..."  My eyes widened when He began to do a strip tease in the dim light and music blurring. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bedroom and pushed me on the bed. I watched him as he got the lube and prepare himself. He came over and hovered on top of me and put my still hard dick between his thighs . " Shit!!!! Babe this feels so good. Put it inside now" I said. He winked at me then pulled out a rope and tied me to the head board. I watch as he continued to trace his tongue to my navel. Arrrghhh, " move closer babe, let me kiss you" he shook his head No!!!! Huh!?
"Beam!!! C'mon untie me babe... I want to touch you" he shook his head again. Why is this kid teasing me right now. My hard dick was pulsating and I wanted to ram him hard but he had me tied up. " N'Beam, c'mon... I can't get there like this" he completely ignored me and proceeded to pleasure himself. I watched him place two fingers inside his hole while looking me in the eyes. " ughh, Phi... my bussy is sooOoo ready!!!" Once I realized what he was doing was to get me angry, I pulled my hand from being tied , and ended up with rope burns. I reached out and grabbed him by the waist. He saw the anger and hunger in my eyes once I grabbed hold of his waist. He scurried off me and before he could hurried off the bed I hauled him up and placed him in the middle of the bed. Then I Spread his legs wide open and looked him in the eyes "Don't tease me like that..." then I penetrated him in one go.

" Beam"
"Shit!!!!! It hurts Phi!!!!!.....Arghhh" I haven't taken him in so long I felt like I was being split into half. He then proceeded to stroke in and out, with every stroke he dug deeper inside me. After several long and hard stokes, he flipped me over. He pulled my waist high and had my face buried in the pillows then he rammed me from the back. His pace started to quicken and I finally matched up to his pace. He placed hickeys all over my back. " N'Beam!!!!..." he called out my name, " huh!!! ..." I said panting underneath him. " Don't ever allow another man to touch you again, do you hear me!!!"... I nodded my head. He pulled out, flipped me over and looked me in the eyes " DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND.ME!!!!..." he commanded while looking me in the eyes!!! I was so fucking turned on I nodded my head again shyly. " USE YOUR WORDS!!! Nong".... " Yes P'Forth...."  he rammed me again and said " Good boy...". He fucked me until I was shooting blanks.
I was awoken in the middle of the night, when I felt P'Forth hard member slowly being pushed inside me... "P'Forth!!! 😓... I have a lecture at 8am..."... " Hahaha, just a quickie!!! Babe...I'll let you sleep after this round"-P'Forth. He lied!!!!!! He fucked me until day break. When my alarm went off, he said, " I texted N'Pha to take notes for you... c'mon let's sleep in"... Well it would have been nice if he allowed me to sleep in. It was 2pm when he allowed me to eat, then right after he slipped inside my whole again... " Shit!!! What the fuck is your dick made of, steel???" I said as he was busy fucking the life out of me... " ...hahaha that's three weeks of pent up no sex. Don't let me go that long without it. Or else you won't be able to walk for a month"-P'Forth. Although my ass had to suffer for it, I'm glad he is not on edge as before, and we agreed to start therapy next week. He looked me in the eyes after hours of fucking and said, "I LOVE YOU BEAM" 🥰😘. I replied with " I love you too", and he finally dozed off to sleep. Still with his dick inside of me 🤦‍♂️.