PART TWENTY-THREE

Warning ⚠️ !!! Mature content!!! And Language 😊

~Beam~
P'Forth kissed me on the lips, but that took me for a surprise so I pulled away. Then he grabbed me by the waist and looked me in the eyes and with a tender voice He said, "I LOVE YOU N'BEAM"-P'Forth. He leaned in for another kiss... Omg his lips is so soft, and I gave in for his tongue to invade my mouth.I am used to kissing women, who tend to be more tender. But with P'Forth I felt dominated and his kisses were ruff but it felt good. Next, his hands started roaming my body, then he took off my shirt and proceeded to trace his kisses down my abs. He paused on my nipples and sucked on those knobs. "Omg!!Phi!!!:...Pplease don't stop".

~Forth~
Nong Beam made me aroused, he look so little beneath me. I grabbed him by the nape and kissed him hard leaving a bold purple and red hickey on his neck. I was high off his scent... I spread his legs and positioned myself between his legs. Fuck!!! I'm so rock hard right now, but I knew this is not how I wanted his first time with me to be. My mind is telling me to stop, but my body can't resist. Forth you need to gain control!!! I told myself.I sucked on his lips and savored on them for a while then abruptly pulled away... N'Beam was obviously expecting more because he said, " Don't stop Phi!! Please..."- N'Beam. He grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me in for more kisses. Fuck!!! He is so fucking alluring. But I pulled off him. "No, Nong you are not ready!!!Okay"

"l'm ready P'Forth!!! I haven't had sex in a month and you got me really horny right now" he pouted. Hahahaha, I won't allow myself to be trapped by those puppy eyes. " Have you ever had sex with a Man before Nong?"... he looked at me shyly and shook his head. " Good!!! I'm going to be your first...and your LAST. I want your first time with me to be special. You UNDERSTAND?"... he nodded then mumbled " why are you treating me like a virgin? You don't have be so careful with me"-N'Beam. Hahaha why is he acting so cute right now. " To me you technically are, sex with a man is not like with women. Don't fight me on this Nong...I haven't had sex in a month too, if I don't pace myself you won't be able to walk for a week. New rule, henceforth you have to sleep in your own BED!!"... he folded his arm on his chest, " What?!!!! Why are you punishing me?!!!Arghh... FINE I'm moving in with Ai'Pha!!"-N'Beam. He rushed out my room and slammed the door!!! BANG!!! " Why is he so mad???". And he is moving in with who??😠

~Beam~
I can't believe P'Forth stopped right when he got me all aroused. I feel so hot right now, " why is he treating me as a kid??? I've been having sex since I was 13 years old. I slipped under my blanket, I'm moving back to my apartment if this is how he wants to treat me.... *Knock, Knock,Knock* " N'Beam, can you please open the door for me please? I'm sorry, you don't have to move in with N'Pha. C'mon!! Let me in please!!!"... I got out the bed to unlock the door, the moment I did he barged in and threw me over his shoulder. He placed me on the bathroom sink,kissed me and said, " let's take our shower together lol". What!!!! 😯😦😮
~Forth~
Well just because we can't have intercourse does not mean we can't do other things together 😏. I threw Nong Beam over my shoulder, walked over to the rest room. I sat him down on the bathroom sink then I took off my shirt and proceeded to make out with him. I felt him rubbing his hands on my rock hard abs. I turned on the shower and undressed N'Beam up until his undies. His face was flush when I was tugging on his undies then he stopped my hands, " P'Ffforthh... ummm, I think we should stop here" N'Beam. Well, well , well look who is getting cold feet now. I smirked, pulled him closer to my body, then placed his hand over my member, and said in a low voice "Nong!! Little forth doesn't like to be teased.." he was frozen after I said that, 😏 As I looked him in the eyes I grabbed his undies and ripped it off him. I could actually here him gulp!! " why do you look so AFRAID? We only taking a shower 🚿🥰"
~Beam~
I don't know who is in front of me right now, but his eyes is clouded with lust. What happened to waiting!!!😳😳😳 I'm regretting my words right now. P'Forth's body is rock solid in comparison to mine. I thought he only had the dragon tattoo when I saw him shirtless in the mountains. He also has a tribal tattoo ascending the side of his rib cage. Then he moved me closer to his chest and placed my hand over his rock hard cock. He calls it little Forth , but that is a GADDAMN ANACONDA between his legs 😦. I panicked and started rethinking my whole decision. I unconsciously gulped, then he said "... We only taking a shower". He then started taking off the rest of his clothes. He looked me dead in the eyes and took off his underwear, " Are you ready Nong?? Lol"... it took me a minute to hear him " Omg, P'Forth I want to go HOME" .... "Hahahahaha, don't worry N'Beam, I won't do anything without your consent"-P'Forth.

~Forth~
I can see the shear fear in his eyes when I off my underwear. I had to assure him again we will be taking just a shower. I started lathering his body with soap. Then proceeded to kiss him again to loosen him up, I cornered him on the wall and started grinding our members together. I heard him whimper and moan at the same time. Then I moved down to take his member in my mouth. " P'Forth!!!"-😳N'Beam. Hahaha he blushed, " Relax Beam, I just want to make you feel good". I took him in my mouth and started bobbing my head on his member, " Mmmm, Nong you TASTE so good", he grabbed me by the hair to control the pace to his liking . I could tell he was about to come, I held him by the waist to make sure he cum in my mouth. I licked him off, then moved up to give him a kiss. " I moaned in his mouth, jerk me off Nong". He grabbed my member while looking me in my eyes seductively, he lathered it some more and gave me a hand job. I told him in a husky voice, "You have NO idea how much I want to bend you over right now !!! SHIT!!! You give good hand jobs"... he noticed I was almost there then he stopped. I glared at him and with a smirk and still looking me in the eyes he went on his knees and took me in his mouth, " you little SLUT!! you want DADDY TO FEED YOU, HUH?"

~Beam~
Forth becomes a complete beast when he is aroused. I went on my knees to repay him for the best HEAD I've ever received. Once I took him in my mouth, he grabbed my jaw to hold me in place. He started thrusting in my throat, I could feel him all the way back in my throat and started gagging. My eyes was filled with tears, but he looked me dead in the eyes and then thrust harder until he came in my mouth. He left a mouth full and made me swallow. He pulled me back up for more kisses, " we need to wash off, if we stay any longer I'll loose control" he growled into my ears. He kissed me on the my neck again to bold his hickey. At this rate he might swallow me whole lol. He pull off me and increase the shower pressure. He rinsed me off, but I can still see the lust in his eyes. He was not satisfied YET..He helped me toweled dry and change into sleep wear.
We went to his room and he cradled and cuddled me. I felt warm and safe, just when I was drifting off to sleep. He said, "Beam!!!" In a very husky and commanding voice. " Yes, P'Forth..".... " the next time you bring up another mans name in front of me again, I'll FUCK you till you can't sit for a week".... My eyes widened, oh fuck he's talking about when I said I'll move in with Ai'Pha. "DID.YOU.HEAR.ME??" -P'Forth.I nodded my head. " USE YOUR WORDS NONG!"... I replied meekly " Yes P'". He hugged me closer and went to sleep. Oh fuck!!! I got myself a POSSESSIVE Boyfriend...