PART THIRTY-SIX

~Forth~
N'Beam is so in heat right now, just as I wanted him. I placed his hand on my rock hard cock "Nong, he wants you what are you going to do to make him better?." He looked me in the eyes and smirked. He held my member in between his hands and kissed the tip of it. Then he slipped his tongue in the opening, and that sent a sensation up my spine. He did this staring into my eyes, "you like that Daddy?!" Oh my gosh those almond eyes and lashes stir me up inside. Then he took my whole length inside his mouth. I could feel the back of his throat. He held me there for a second, took out my meat and slapped it on his cheek. Next, he grabbed my balls put it in his mouth to suck on it. " oh fuck, yes!!! Mmmm 😋"... I had little pre-cum, he licked it and said " I want more DADDY".... holy shit!!! He is so fucking alluring. That look and those lips calling me Daddy.!!! I lost it!!

~Beam~
I've awakened the BEAST within, the moment I told him I want more he lost it. He started pumping in and out of my mouth, I gagged on his member, but he did it until he gave me a mouth full of cum. I swallowed every last bit of him. His eyes were clouded with lust. He pulled me from kneeling on the floor and kissed me long and passionately. " I LOVE YOU BEAM BARAMEE". He look me in the depths of my eyes, as if to confirm I knew he meant every word. I smiled wildly, with tears in my eyes because I knew from the depths of my heart he did. We moved our make out session to the bathroom. P'Forth then said "I've been meaning to do this ever since our shower session last time". Huh!! What is he talking about?

~Forth~
I sat Beam on the sink, kissing all over his pale skin. Then I remembered one of the fantasies I've always wanted to fulfill. " Wait here for me...", I runned back to the room to grab the cup of ice 🧊. " Do you trust me?", he looked at me hesitantly but nodded his head. I moved in and spread his legs focusing on his hole. He shivered and said, " Phi!! You didn't bring any lube?". I smiled and shook my head, I moved my head to his entrance and proceeded to eat him out. I looked up to see his concerned gaze. " Don't tense up Nong, I promise this will feel good". I put an ice cube in my mouth and placed it on his entrance. I held the ice in his entrance and took his shaft in my mouth. I gave him head until he came in my mouth. Then I spat his cum in his entrance to use as lube. His eyes widen watching me prep him. I've study his body enough to know where exactly to hit inside. He moaned and I knew he was ready.

I placed another ice cube in his entrance, to numb his hole. Then I took his lips in mine, and entered him slowly. " arghhh P'Forth, you are bigger than I recall"-N'Beam. " hahaha, you should let me do you every day so you can get used to the size" I teased. I managed to move my entire member in until I felt him squirm a bit."mmmm, you are so tight Beam... shit!!! Your little hole is squeezing the shit out of me. You feel so good!!!"... damn this boy would be the death of me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, I lifted him up and proceeded to pound him in mid-air. His moans was starting to get loud, so I placed my lips over his to take in his moans. I moved him closer to the skin and bent him over. " oh fuck yes!!! You like that!!!"... he watched me with swollen lips from the mirror. He is so alluring. I fucked him until his knees buckled, I swear I can keep my dick inside him all day. We fucked and took a shower afterwards then I carried him to bed.When I finally allowed him to sleep, it was almost 6am. I watched as sleep took over him. I hope he will be able to walk in the morning. I pecked him on the forehead and returned to P'Mew's room.

~Beam~
I woke up around 9am to the smell of food whiffing through the house. I tried moving but my back, waist and asshole was throbbing. I received one hell of a pounding from P'Forth last night. He didn't let me sleep until this morning. I looked over to the dresser with a note that has 'READ ME' written in bold letters. I managed to walk up to it, it stated " take the pain killers on the dresser, don't force yourself out of bed if you can't. I'll tell mother you are not feeling well"-P'Forth. I took the medicine so it would kick in faster, I wasn't going to skip out on breakfast. That would leave a bad impression. I can see why newly married women get nervous around their in-laws. I smiled, laid in bed for another 30 minutes. I texted P'Forth I'll be joining them for breakfast.

~Forth~
I received N'Beam's text just before heading to the dining area for breakfast. I could smell mom's 'chef-ing'it up. Nobody can cook like my mother, her cooking can outdo some 5 star restaurants. I arrived to the dining room to N'Yo, his Dad, my father and P'Mew. " Where is P'Earth and Macie?". I asked when I saw no sign of them." Earth is dropping Macie and her mom at the airport, he should be back soon. Where is N'Beam?"-father. Before I could answer I heard P'Mew whistle and said, " Good morning to you Nong!!! You looking radiant this morning"-P'Mew said with wide eyes. He wasn't lying, my Beam was causally dressed but he was Beaming pheromones. I almost wanted to take him back inside for another round.
"Good morning P'Beam, did you sleep well?"-N'Yo. "Oh!!!! He Slept reallllly good" P'Earth said walking in. Both him and P'Mew laughed their ass off. N'Beam blushed when he said that. " The walls are very!!! THIN.Awww, P'Beam why so shy!!! Hahahaha".-N'Yo. I nodded towards the seat next to me for him to sit down. "N'YO, if you don't want your Dad to know what you and your boyfriend have been DOING. That better be the last thing I hear from you" he gulped. " YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!! N'YO" Both P'Mew and P'Forth said in unison. I said it take the attention off Beam, he smiled at me and I winked at him. " Yea, He is P'Beams best friend"-N'Yo.

~Beam~
They all turned to me when N'Yo said that, so much for taking the attention off me. " Awwww, is he as cute as N'Beam?"-P'Mew said. Cute!!! Me??? Huh??? " that kid is anything but cute Uncle Arthit"-P'Forth... " Tell your boyfriend, he should come over to the house tomorrow" Wayo's dad said sternly glaring at Wayo. He must be really mad because he is always dotting on him.Wayo just nodded, but I was saying a prayer for Ai'Pha. " Enough with the chit chats let's have breakfast"-Aunt Sheila.