PART THIRTY

A/N: the next two chapters contain adult language. DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE BELOW 18🙊🤫
~Forth~

Once we started making out I was so aroused that, all I can think of was having N'Beam. He was startled when I slipped my hand down his undies. Ahhh, his bare buttocks is so supple and plum I unconsciously licked my lips picturing my dick in between them. I am so pent up from not having sex in a month and some change, that I've lost all control. " Phi!! I don't think I'm ready " I heard Beam whispered. I looked him in the face, I could tell he was mostly afraid. I smiled and slipped my tongue down his mouth to loosen him up a bit.

"How about I give you some Head?" I said to coaxed him. While hovering on top of him, I could tell he was contemplating on my offer. So then I nibbled on his ear and said, " I'll be gentle, don't be afraid, okay Nong?"... he looked me in the eyes with those puppy eyes of his. I didn't have the heart to tell him it would hurt a bit in the beginning but then it will get much better. " Do you trust me?" I asked, he looked me in the eyes and nodded. ☺️ Great!!! I took off both our shirts and proceeded to undress him. I can't turn back now. Honestly, I doubt I'll be able to stop once I get started.

~Beam~

I have definitely not seen forth like this before. He is more aroused than the last time we made out in the bathroom. He promised to give me head, but I know it won't end there. I could see the flame of lust lit 🔥 in his eyes, and when he positioned his body between my legs his ANACONDA was pulsating. In truth I was extremely turned on myself, my little Beam was at full attention now.

P'Forth smiled when he felt my arousal. He started tracing his kisses from my chest down my abs, when he reached my aroused member, he looked me in the eye and gave it a peck. It twitch with excitement. He smirked and traced his kisses between my thighs. "Mmmm, phi!!!", I moaned unconsciously. I had no idea I was that sensitive there. He continued kissing me as if tasting every inch of me.

Next I felt the last piece of clothing my undies being pulled down with his teeth. Then he started licking my balls. " That feels sooo good!!!!" I said, his tongue went to work on my shaft. He licked it from the shaft to the head. " Holy shit!!!! Mmmm" I moaned. I guessed that was the reaction he wanted because he put my member in his mouth and started bobbing his head.

Having his warm mouth wrapped around my member felt so good, I could feel myself about to release then he stopped. I looked at him so annoyed, while would he stop abruptly like that 😤. but he traced his kisses up my torso and with a husky voice he said, " that's only a taste babe, relax!!" Then he grabbed my nape and slipped his tongue down my throat again .

~Forth~

I wanted Beam to feel all the sensation, and every bit of him to yearn for my touch. I was training his senses to react to my aura. He was so overwhelmed with lust right now, hot and bothered just how I wanted him. I flipped him over so that I can taste what I've pining for almost a month. Those plump ass cheeks of his. They were round, firm and plush just how I love them 😍.

I proceeded to kiss and trace my tongue 👅 between his thighs, then I spread his butt cheeks and slipped my tongue in. I felt him quiver, " hahaha relax hun...". I want every muscle in his body to relax.With his face facing the pillow, I took off my pants and my undies. Then I flipped him again to face me. His eyes bulged out when he came face to face with my aroused dick that that was standing at an attention. " KISS IT" I commanded.

~Beam~

I gulped when P'Forth flipped me again and he was butt naked. In front of me is his pulsating member, that has sprung up with so much life to it. He then commanded me to KISS IT. I kneeled in front of him and started kissing and licking his head as a lollipop. Next, he held my jar opened and trusted his dick in my mouth. I could taste him at the back of my throat. " Take me all in babe, do you like DADDY'S meat? Huh?"

My eyes filled with tears because my jaw was aching from taking all that in. He came in my mouth then pulled out, that giant member was pulsating with life. He got off the bed to get his over night bag. My heart started palpitating when he was taking out his stuff. I knew there was no turning back now, I can't suddenly claim I don't feel well. With all that fear, a part of me really wanted to experience it. I wanted P'Forth and I to be one.

~Forth~

I grabbed my bag of goodies, took out my neck tie and the lube. I didn't want to unleash all my kinks at once, today I just wanted to make love to him. I brought the stuff to the bed, and I could see the worry in his eyes. I kiss him a couple of times, then went between his thighs. I poured a generous amount of lube in his hole, then moved up to cover his lips with mine.

While I distracted him with the make out, I slipped my index finger into his anus. He tensed up and I could feel his muscles down there clenched on my finger. " Relax babe, it's only my finger". I coaxed him with more kisses to loosen him up again. Once he was Relaxed, I proceeded to thrust my finger in and out of his hole... "Damn babe, your hole is so TIGHT!!...Mmmm", I felt my dick twitched then added one ☝️ more finger to continue preparing him.

~Beam~

P'Forth currently has two fingers inside me and that shit hurts as Fuck!!! But his husky tone and kisses is really soothing. I noticed he pulled out his fingers and pour more lube on, but this time he had three fingers stretching my insides out. " Feel out the sensation babe..." he whispered in my ear.

I suddenly moan when he hit a spot inside. He smirked and proceeded to hit that very spot over and over again. I was over come with pleasure. " Uuhh Fffforr... omg!!! That feel so good. Yessss!!! Yess!!....He leaned in and took my lips in his mouth and sucked on them. Then he moaned in my mouth " You are READY!".