PART THIRTY-THREE

A/N: hi!!! I miss you guys. Went on a mini vacay but ready to update daily. Thank you for waiting on it.
~Forth~

Awww my poor Beammie looks so nervous 😬 next to me right now. We are almost at my parents house. " wow, that's a beautiful mansion up on the hill".. he looked on in admiration. " You think so?... l have seen better". I said smirking " P'Forth,I've seen a lot of mansions and lived in one, believe me when I say this is BEAUTIFUL. The design is very modern too"-N'Beam. I'm glad he is being chatty and not the nervous wreck he was before. As we pulled closer to my family home, Beam gasped!! " Is this your family Home?.... I thought we are checking into a Hotel first?"-N'Beam. " Ummm about that, my mother wants all my siblings and I to stay in the house. It's kind of a family tradition and the only time when all of us are in one place".... Beam started biting his lip, I guess to calm his nerves but I couldn't help but get turned on. Shit!!! I almost turned the car around to check into a hotel. I grabbed his thigh and said, " I won't let you out of my sight, and once you get to know them you would feel comfortable,okay?" He nodded his head as security opened the main gates to the house. Here goes the family reunion!!!

~Beam~
The moment we entered the house a little girl runned up to us screaming , " Uncle Forr..is HERE!!! Yay!!!"... " Hi Baby Macie!! You are a big girl now"- Forth and the little girl embrace, each other. Then suddenly the rest of his family came out to greet us. " BEAM!!! Omg you've grown into a handsome young man. Are you hungry? What do you want to eat? Let's go into the garden ".... a very beautiful middle aged woman hugged and pulled me to follow her. I looked behind me to P'Forth who is giving that little girl all his attention for help, but he smiled and nodded his head for me to follow. We arrived at a very beautifully manicured lawn with flowers, and in the middle of it was a gazebo. There was a spread of finger foods and drinks. " Have a seat Beam, this is your Home, make yourself comfortable." She said, while smiling at me with teary eyes. I am still trying to make sense of the situation.

"I'm your Auntie Sheila... I, your father and Kiet, my husband were childhood friends, we were practically family" she giggled when she said the last part. " Kiet went on to the Navy, but your Dad and I attended law school together . People use to think we were a couple back then hahaha". I looked at her with wonder and shock. She grabbed my hand and went on with her story. " I honestly don't know what happened, your family use to join us for holidays and vice versa...up until you were a year old. Your parents just cut ties with us. I knew your mother wasn't a big fan of me from the beginning, and was mad your father made us your Godparents"... She said solemnly. I wasn't surprised mother wasn't a fan of her, she doesn't care much for women who choose to be Housewives. She believes a woman should follow her dreams and be able to provide for themselves.
~Forth~
I can see mother is at brink of tears holding on to N'Beams hands from where I stood. I excused myself from my family and went over to them. " way to kidnap my boyfriend mom"... Beam blushed when I said that. " You shameless thing, why didn't you bring him home early???" She smacked me on my shoulder while I sat next to her. Then she hugged me and said, "Have you been eating well Forr..." my face flushed red from embarrassment , that's my childhood nickname." Mother!!! I'm a grown man now" and we both busted out in laughter. I see Beam looking at us confused, " Did I miss out on how Beam is your God-son mom?"... "You were young, but your brothers might remember Arthur and his wife Brenda. Beam's father and I were childhood friends."-mother. I looked over at N'Beam who looks like he was processing everything. Then he got up to answer a phone call.

~Beam~
"Excuse me auntie, I've to answer this call", I said before moving away. It was an unknown number, but my instinct told me it was my MOTHER. " Hello Son!!! 21 years ago today, I popped you out of my pussy"... I face palmed, why is she so vulgar . " You know I had no mother figure growing up. My father raised me like one of the boys lol". I smiled because she tell me this story every year. Mother's mom passed away a year after giving birth to her and her twin brother Uncle Ben. "You came into this world like a beacon of light. Beaming like the sun, with my eyes and lips.You were perfection itself. Thank you for making me a mother Beammie". I just sat on the phone and listen. " where are you right now mom?". "I have a business conference in Dubai... I think I want to have my wedding here. This place is beautiful"...

"Oh, I heard you are with the Jaturapooms. I hope Sheila isn't poisoning you with her hate for me. Lol Does she still bake? That woman knew her way around the kitchen.."wait how did she know where I was? As if she can read my mind, " there isn't a thing about you that I don't know Son"... I replied " yea, they invited me for the holidays... mom" I paused after I called her name. "What is it Beam?"... " How come you and father cut ties with the Jaturapooms?"... She laughed, " Did you asked Sheila?"-Mom.... " No but she stated you guys just abruptly cut ties with them".... " BULLSHIT!!! Your father was head over hills for Sheila. SHEILA IS YOUR FATHERS FIRST LOVE!!... "Wait? What????"... " And he had the nerve to ask a woman he was in love with to be the God-Parent of my SON!!!" I sat on the phone stunned 😳