PART FORTY-FIVE

~Forth~

Beam returned to campus today, and I honestly don't think I'm ready for him to go back. Even though I know N'Type is locked up, I can't help but feel uneasy. I'm having anxiety from his kidnapping and I've been having nightmares about it for a few nights now. I returned back to the office today as well. I had a couple of meetings,then my assistant reminded me that the annual fundraiser for the company was tonight. I've been pre-occupied with N'Beam that I forgot about it. We normally auction eligible bachelors for dates, I went on a date with a very rich old lady last year. She donated about 100,000 US dollars just to have dinner with me. This year I told my assistant not to put me on the ticket, because I have N'Beam and being auctioned off is disrespectful to our relationship. That reminds me, it is formal wear and I have to get a tuxedo for both Beam and I.

After work, I rushed off to go pick N'Beam from campus, but traffic was insane. I was thinking about how handsome N'Beam will look in a tuxedo, he definitely have the physic for it. Also I'm glad I have a date this year, although we normally just have dinner with the auctioneer some have made advances. I was offered a million dollars by some rich tycoon to have sex with her. I managed to arrive at the medical campus, but a few minutes late. I looked around with no Beam in sight. I was about to text him when I noticed him blushing and giggling with a very handsome young guy. What the hell is going on here, first day back and he already got suitors!!???! I got out the car and was about to approach them when the other guy wave at Beam and left. He looked surprised when he turned and found me starring at them. " Who was that N'Beam?"... "A friend..." he said nonchalantly and walked to the car.

" He didn't look like just a friend to me, how come I've never met him before?"... he huffed and puffed as if he was annoyed that I asked, then yelled " That's because he just transferred here phi!!"-N'Beam. How could he get that close to a stranger, has he no recollection of a few weeks ago!!! And that rude tone of his, I really need to nip that in the butt. N'Beam is sweet but truly lack manners. I could tell I was getting really pissed off, but I didn't want to act out in public. I gripped my steering wheel tightly to calm my nerves. Okay perhaps the home schooling idea isn't bad or have him take a semester off, he should be home this kidnapping is still fresh. There's no way he is ready to be back on campus. " N'Beam, I think you should take a semester off from school" before I could share my reasoning behind it. He screamed, "WHAT!!! WHY...." got of the car and slammed my door. Oh this kid is really asking for it, "Beam!!! BEAM!!! Get in the car NOW!!!" I runned after him, then he flipped me off and said " FUCK OFF!!!"... oh that triggered me, but I was holding myself back because I really wanted to put him over my knees. I picked him up and threw him the car and drove off.

"You lack manners Beam, I'll be damn if you're to talk to me like that" I said fuming 😤 with anger. " I don't think that's the issue Phi,... I think we need a break"... that statement took me for a loop. He wants to break up with me??? This is the first time he has ever said such a thing. I calmed myself down, pondering on what he just said. I had already made an appointment for our tuxedos so I just drove to the store. I was so occupied with the scene of him with another guy that I didn't have the chance to bring up the fundraiser. When we pulled up he asked, " What are we doing here Phi?"-N'Beam. I choked on my own words , but then finally got it out. " You want to breakup with me? Why?" I asked calmly looking him in the eyes. As if he just returned to reality himself, "... umm I think we need a break P'Forth, not breakup, you seem really uptight lately. I think you might need therapy too, you seem to be always anxious. I get what happened to me was traumatizing, but I can't live my life as a victim. Life must go on"-N'Beam

~Beam~

P'Forth just looked out the window, but I knew he was listening to every word I said. " I can give you space, but not a break... and yes I am more anxious now since your kidnapping. In my defense, you seem oblivious to the dangers the world possesses "-P'Forth. " I'm a MAN P'Forth.... I know I bottomed for you but that doesn't make me any less of a man" I said. " I know you are a MAN... but still  you are young... I understand your point of view, but I'm sorry I won't be giving you a break. When the going get rough and tough you don't take a break from life. Henceforth, that word is taboo.. you hear me?" He said sternly while grabbing my chin. " But are you open to therapy? I think we should see one together"... he nodded his head and smiled. " Great!!! So what are we doing here?". " You are my Date for tonight's fundraiser"- P'Forth said and got out the car without hearing me out. " What?!!,...Phi!!" I said running after him into the shop.

~Forth~

Saying N'Beam look stunning is an understatement, he looked like he just walked off the runway in Paris in that tuxedo. I hired a stylist to help us get dressed, and N'Beam's hair was beautiful coiffed and his skin was glistening. " Wow what a Beauty", I heard a man say further down from where my colleagues and I stood. I looked towards the direction he was looking at and realized it was Beam he was starring at. " Is he up for auction?" I overheard him asked another man. " I don't know but I know whom I'm taking home tonight" the other man said while licking his lips. What the fuck I'm I hearing right now. I was in the middle of a conversation with some business partners and couldn't excuse myself right away.

Then I noticed one of the Men approaching N'Beam then placed his hand on his ass. Oh hell to the fuck no, I brought Beam into the lions den. I need to get to him and leave ASAP. " Mr. Sky... I'll look over your proposal by Monday. I have an emergency that I have to take care of" I said to my colleague and walked over to where Beam and the asshole who was busy fondling his ass stood. I noticed Beam moved the man's hand, but I guess he didn't want to make  a scene because he was beet red. Before the man could touch him again with his grubby hands, I took hold of it and gripped it tightly. Then through gritted teeth, I said " You can leave here with a broken hand or in an ambulance. Pick our choice"... "Oh!!! Mr. Jaturapoom... I was only getting to know this handsome man. Is he in the auction?"... I leaned closer to his ear and said " He is my boyfriend , and I'll fuck you up if another derogatory word come out of your mouth".... I grabbed N'Beam and got in our ride " Take us back to my place..." I said to the driver.