#fifteen

He was on the phone again and I realized that the space next to me was rather empty. I felt the air brush my skin, a silk sheet over my body as I wiggle my head to feel the comfort of a pillow. My palms, glides over my chest as I turn to my stomach my eyes still closed as my thumb brushes over my exposed nipple. I was still naked from last night. I opened my mouth, allowed air to reach my lungs as I try to remember what happened yesterday. I recalled the classic dinner date with Tucker. Coming home with Tucker on the phone and then the dry humping followed after on the couch. My mind paints a picture of the way Tucker must've carried me to our room, made love to me before we both fell asleep. It was morning and Tucker is on the phone, not with me like the last few days.

"The humans? Does she have a criminal record?"

I didn't have to guess to know that Tucker was talking about that girl Tabisha. I hope that he isn't seeing her behind my back. Using a code like hidden conversation as he talks to her on the phone. My heart increases its rate, the loud thumbing as it overfills my ears. I decided to look at him, opened one eye and saw Tucker  pacing back and forth while naked. Butt naked. His perfectly muscled ass came to my view. They clench as he turns to face the cardboard in front of him. The mirror was on his left, a whole body length that allowed me to see everything. His arm was on his hips and his erection standing in attention that isn't hard to miss. I wondered why he didn't bother do anything with it. It must be hurting real bad.

"We could use that against her... mmm... no Abello doesn't know yet...it's day five so gave me till the whole week. The last two days then we'll come home. Leave- ah huh... leave the alpha to me. Okay-" I quickly close my eyes, pretending to sleep when Tucker glances the mirror. I wasn't sure if he saw me so I made a safe decision to never check again. He must've ended the call as silence soon followed after my near exposure. Suddenly I felt the bed dip with weight and a pair of soft lips touching my own. He knows.

"Morning Abello," Tucker cooed, planting more kisses all over my face and then finally my lips. I kissed him back, knowing that I couldn't hide anymore. His frame adjusted to fit mine, his legs pushing my legs apart as Tucker planted himself in between them. His arms snakes under my head, and titled his head so he could kiss me better. I focus on our kiss, wanting to go on longer then usual like a make out session so I wouldn't have to talk to him. Our tongue dance with each other, a smooth tango of licking and sucking with saliva as lubricant. Tucker moves his kisses to my neck and jawline, occasionally licking my skin like ice cream that is melting.

My hand flies to his hair, running through them as if it was my own and listened to the way Tucker gasp whenever I tug on his hair. I didn't reply to his greeting, still on my fake faze that I didn't just hear his conversation.

Tucker pulls away for a moment, staring at me with a look I couldn't quite decipher. My eye perk at his hazel ones, the corner of my lips curving into a sheepish smile.

"Morning Tucker," I say quietly and took a glance else where. When they reconnect with his, his eyes were a little softer and amusement played on his facial features.

"I know that you heard, Abello." Tucker announces, a smile tugging on his partially swollen lips. "There's nothing to worry about-"

"What? Why are you acting like I asked a question? An inquiry to why my name got thrown into the conversation." I interrupted and frowned.

"Codes." I continued, watching Tucker more carefully. "You're speaking on codes."

He pull away from me, leaving me breathless and hot- angered as well. Tucker runs a hand through his hair in frustration. I know it.

"I can't tell you anything bello," he decides to say. His back was facing me as Tucker looks out to the ajar door. "This whole trip is about us bonding-"