#seven

I opened my smutty pornographic pad, skipping my previous one shot and started a new one. I always start but never finish but personally I love the suspense I build when I leave the story hanging. Did he cum? Did they finally do it? Did they like it? What did they do after? I don't know but I like letting people decide- maybe because I couldn't be bothered finishing the story and I always have a fresh new one shot to write.

I was in the cafe, I came extra early this time so I could wrote more and eat more food and get comfy. I picked one of those hard chairs so I wouldn't get too comfy and sat next to the window. I stared outside, noting the cloudy sky and the figures walking back and front from the shop. When I stared back to my blank lined pages, I started brainstorming. I wad thinking of removing your senses while role playing. Something that is exotic and so fucking dangerous and your shitting yourself. Okay not so dangerous but something out of this world. Blindfold. I'll use a blindfold.

Scarlet inhaled in anticipation, letting him slid his tie over her eyes- completely letting him take away her sight. He tied it tight, strong enough it would come off and strong enough that she's completely dependent on him.

Loki walked around to look down on her. She looked perfect. Kneeling down in front of him, fucking being obedient this time and finally he could control her. Do what he wants with her, when he wants it. Loki knew her boundaries but today he wanted to push them. It is a punishment after all- all the bullshit she pulled had to be paid for.

Scarlet stood still as time can be, mentally hearing the continuous tick tock as she licked her lips. She wondered what was taking so long but soon regretted her complaint when she heard the sound of belt unbuckling. She thought maybe he's going to spank her but no, why would she be on her knees. Maybe he wanted to choke her but no he knew her boundary...maybe he doesn't anymore. She really blew it this time.

Loki dropped his large hands on her chin, his long thick finger opening her lips wide and she gladly accepts it. She licked with eager to taste, Loki mentally groaning at the way her tongue moved like she danced with her hips. He pulled them back, really wanting to feel the same sexy motion on his cock.

I stopped and looked up. More people are coming in and it's starting to hot in here. I dropped the notepad face down and drank my tea. The stream comforted my face and warmed my hands. My mind was running all the ways the story could go and I had to keep in mind that is all about the loss of sensory and pushing limits... The doorbell rings as he walks in. That man I always seem to bump into him. That's man I always seem to see every day. He was alone this time, walking in the shop in a black dressing and hair neatly pulled into a man bun. I swear my heart skipped a beat.

I watched intensively, occasionally looking elsewhere so it isn't obvious that I'm staring at him. I watched him sit down, a few tables from me and right directly at my view. I felt my cheeks heat up really quick, reminding myself to breath. I only lose myself when I see a very hot guy but that only happens on the screen but the fact that this is real life had me feeling like a lunatic for instance.

I'll start with his hair, the color- brown with streaks of blond, face-straight nose, clean eye brows, beautiful eye lashes (can I even see that), kissable lips and golden skin. I inhale deeply, clearing my throat and took a long drag of my tea. It burned my throat and I coughed a little, looked at my notepad and remembered my one shot. I picked it up, grabbed the pen and wrote some more.

The tip of Loki's cock kissed- tasted her tongue, suspiciously teasing her of all the things to come. Scarlet thought this wasn't so bad- this wasn't a punishment.

I felt eyes on me, so concentrated that I went blank. I took the risk to look up, catching him looking at me. It was a quick move, one look at the table and they were back on me a minute later. We stared at each other, observing one another as the surrounding evolve into non existence. I felt something in my chest, a soft thudding and a rush of blood to my heart. I didn't want to believe this. No way a guy can look at me for so long. Is he even looking a me. I turn around, much to my disappointment they're were some people there, girls more then boys. I turn back around, still looking at me- lips licked, chin up. I then went back to my notepad trying desperately to calm down my heart.