#nine

My head was pounding loudly in a ear defining noise and forcing myself to wake up. My eyes struggled to open, fluttering for a few second before they landed on the ceiling. The pounding pain went on, as imagines began flashing in my mind- pictures of last night's fun. I remembered Lexi's kisses, our make up session and the kiss I had with Thomas. I remembered the club, the sexy dance I performed- dry humping against a guy and nearly got a heart attacked by a sexy Greek god I keep seeing all week. I could still taste the alcohol I drank, at the back of throat still burning my throat.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, closing my eyes while turning to lay on my stomach and yelled into my pillow. When my head rested on the side was when I finally breathed evenly, through my mouth and nostril. I turn fully on my side, pulled my doona over me and rested my eyes. I reminisce Him, what happened after the bathroom.

The dancing dude lay in the floor, his body close together as muffled groans of pain filled the silence in the room. I glanced at him, wanting to see the damage so bad that he couldn't get up. It was hard considering the fact that the lights above coming on and off that I thought some things were my imagination. My eyes peeked back to Him, not moving but merely staring at me. I still felt my heart racing a million miles per hour as I leaned back against the wall and tried to breathe.

I closed my eyes, welcoming the cold slaps I received from the wind as I focused on this moment to come back to reality. I felt myself losing balance, my body tipping its weight from one side to other as if it couldn't decided to stay on. That's when I felt a pair of arms holding me still, pulling me in for brief second before I voluntarily pull away.

My stomach rumbled in agony, my throat filling with acid. I hold my mouth, gagged on bile taste liquid before I  step further away from Him. I lowered myself, my hands on my knees as I open my mouth and vomited. I felt hands rubbing my back in circle a comforting feeling before my eyes rolled back at the back of my head.

I opened my eyes immediately, feeling my cheek heating up. I felt the second hand embarrassment, as my mind runs a rolls back to find what happened afterwards. When I found nothing I concluded that I have memory loss or I fainted or I was plain stupid to take so fucking many shots.

"Shit shit fuck fuck," I muttered under my breath, pretending to have a mental break down. Once I calmed down, I close my eyes again, really tried to relaxed as the next set of event rolled out in my head.

My head felt like a heavy weight on my head as it moves side to side around and around.

"Hey easy there," a voice so deep and soothing called, taking its time before finally it went through my heart. My heart sped up, suddenly the arms again at my bare back and my legs and everywhere. "I got you" the smooth voice says again, and I felt a warm damp cloth press on my face mostly around my face. My eyes flatters open, one by one, and landed on a dirty blonde hair tied back. The head looked up, a pair of greenish hazel eyes landing on my chocolate ones. I swear on the fucking god that my heart exploded and felt a shiver roll over my body before settling at the pit of his stomach. My eyes followed the man's nose, lips such sexy lips that I would kiss forever. Going down to his well structured body, god damned...hes so fucking hot.

"Woah woah, easy there...I got you" he says again as I move my head in uncontrollably manner just so I can hear his voice again. I smiled to myself, touched at his voice and silently melted. The man pushed my body back, his hand still at my back and one on my chest. I felt his hands move away from my back and instead it's replaced by cold wooden chair. That's when my gaze broke from the hot man's face to observe my surrounding. I am in the bathroom, not those disgusting ones you see on TV in the clubs, no it was luxurious, clean and utterly spotless. I gaped in amazement, turning my head too glance at the spotless mirror, toilet besides me and clean white tiles on the floor. When I finally turn to Him, he brought a water bottle to my lips and fed me while looking straight into my eyes. I didn't break the contact though, as our action spoke for themselves.