#six

My mind paints a picture of him. Long blond locks, a splatter of color eyes, sun kissed skin, god structured body, tasteful lips and the 6'something height. I might be three head shorter, I thought, thinking about how he could lift me up to kiss me. I pictured him in two location, the woods and the cafe. The woods being that I saw him as a wolf, working out in human form and shooting arrows. The cafe being bumping into him twice and touching him accidentally. I connected the dots last night. The person/wolf I saw whenever I walk past the naked line that divide the two packs and the mysterious hot man I always seem to bump into. I connected the eyes, both seems green of color with hints of brown and blue. I connected the long hair, the man bun as it always is in a bun and concluded that they're the same man. Now the voice I don't know. I suspected that it is so deep that I would be thinking to myself that if he wanted me to do anything I would do it without a thought.

I suspected that he could be in another pack- my biggest disappointment as I lay in despair in the cold dark. When I closed my eyes I pictured him in my pack instead. Someone I'd see everyday and secretly crush on them until I can't take it anymore. Realistically he's across the line and not here. And even if he is in my pack, he wouldn't notice me. Who would see a quiet timid child, siting down all the time and writing about sex. Who would see me and point out the obvious discomfort I am in the pack. Though I have to optimistic. My imagination never fails me as I smiled to myself, thinking about all the things I would do to him. Okay that sounds like I'm trying to rape him. Maybe imagining all the things he'll do to me.

I shook my head, shaking the dirty thought and breathe in real deep. It was 8 o' clock and it was time to get ready for school. I wasn't really looking forward to it but I thought about my new found friend- Thomas and decided that maybe today wouldn't be so bad. Shaking the doona out of my body I stood up and made my way to my desk. I reached for a bottle of water I kept, so that I wouldn't have to go the kitchen to drink water. Bringing them to my lips, I swallowed the cold liquid, closing my eyes and thought of him again. He's just breath taking, I think while closing the cap of the water bottle. I turn around to my closet, getting an African fabric as a towel and walked out of the room.

In the bathroom, I close the door behind me, turning on the shower and made my way to the mirror while I wait for the water to become hot. I inspected myself, glancing at the person staring back at me. Large almond eyes, dark skin tone, medium big lips, straight with curved nose and high cheek bones. I smiled, showing my teeth and looked some more. I am beautiful, I thought, before pulling away and strip off my clothes. Standing under the hot sprinkle of water, I sighed. I concentrated on my soapy hands, feeling the soap under my finger tips and rub it against my wash cloth. Closing my eyes, I washed my face. Once I rinsed the soap off and proceed to my body, I started to imagine- letting my imagination go wild.

My mind conjured a fantasy in this very location: the bathroom. I'm facing a wall with all of the necessities and my dream man is standing behind me. I felt his hand snake to my stomach, running his hot fingers upwards to cup my breast and pull on my nipples. I bit my tongue, stopping myself from moaning and tried to resume my shower. His hard pecs hit against my back, and used his arms to wrapped me in his embrace. My hands clench to his arm, smiling at the beautiful color difference; black in contrast to white. I felt his hot breath on my ears, tongue coming out and licking that spot behind them. I accidentally let out a moan, catching myself before it got too loud. My dream man, focused on pleasuring me, from the tug on my nipples to the hand trailing down to the secret chamber. I focused on the feeling, the skin to skin contact and the water made me feel alive, thrilled. A finger slides straight in between my lips, and his thumb caressing my clit. At this point my nails was digging in to his arm, clutching desperately for a release.

Back to reality, I turn off the shower knob and shook the water off my body before walking out of the shower. I put the African print dress around my body, grabbing my clothes and walked out the bathroom. In my room, my mind went back to my fantasy, reminiscing the imaginative feeling of having someone touch you. I place my clothes on my made bed, went on my phone and put music on. The familiar beat of the song "My woman my everything" by Patoranking blasted through my phone speaker and I started swaying my hips. I hummed to the beat, dancing the shaku shaku, gwara gwara and the zanku leg work all while I lotioned my body and get dressed. By the start of the third song, I looked at my outfit- white champion shirt, and blue ripped jeans, competed with black boots. Once I'm satisfied, I pause the music and walked out with my bag on my back.