#thirteen

"What do you mean by special?" I questioned Tucker as he hands me a drink. The lights in the club were enough light for me to see him, and it's a wonder how I could stay mad all day at such sexy delicious man. He sat next to me and I leaned more to him, not wanting other people to hear what I was talking about.

"And not that I enjoyed last night but I was ready again. I fucking told you that. You fucking wanted to as well. " I reason, taking a sip of the alcoholic beverage. It burnt my throat, the sweet sour taste confusing my taste buds. It was okay, something different then the sodas I used to drink when I was younger.

"Oh now you're talking to me...I mean candles and shit... I want to make love you... I realized how beautiful you and last night I was worshiping your body. I wanted you a little loose." Tucker replied, placing a hand on my thigh. I wore a long skirt with a long slit in the left side of the leg where his hands is. His warmth seeps through my skin and spreads around all over my body, especially what's in between my legs.

"Wha-"

"Listen. Yes I wanted to fuck you last night but yesterday was all about you. This whole week is about you and I promise that tonight is the night." Tucker continued, staring at me so intensively. I looked away for a while not saying anything as I observe my surrounding. The lights in the VIP section were more brighter then the dance floor below us, as dark bodies displayed dark movement. I took a sip of my drink, trying to calm my heart down as I recalled why I was mad at him last night.

He gave me come multiple times that night, kissing me for a few minutes before making me moan again. I'm not complaining but a dick inside me seems more pleasing. Hell, Tucker even had the audacity to dress sexy tonight and tease me. I got him back by wearing a revealing skirt and a crop top that's more like a bra. A few times I caught him staring at my plump breast, gazing longingly at my lips and him running a hand through his hair in frustration. He was sexually frustrated. I know it.

"Dance with me." I suddenly spoke wanting to get out of this silent depressing moment. I drunk the whole drink in one go, standing up and waited for Tucker. He took my hand as I led him to the floor, bypassing the rich folks and into the comfort of sweaty dancers. The beat of the music was a remix of old school, the songs revealing its magic to make my hips move in a different body language. I stood behind Tucker, making sure to feel him behind as I started grinding against him. The alcohol in me started to buzz in my system, taking course all over my body and I started to let go and be free. I let the music guide me, its beats and clicks control my hips and my arms as I whine and body roll. I changed direction, facing Tucker as I let my sexy side come out and my dance moves become more delicate and on beat.

Tucker danced surprisingly well, whining his hips like his got black blood in his system. He's also on beat, making me gasp and almost lose my balance at sexy he looked. The oncoming lights from different direction, further emphasizes as the way it exposes Tucker in an attractive appeal. Showing those waist whine, arms flexing and the way his eyes darken at my direction. The music changes into more aggressive, hot and sweaty upbeat as Tucker moves closer to me. I swing a leg over his hip, he grabs it and moves to the beat. I stand twerk, doing my best not to get tired before the party even started. Someway through the dance, our bodies molded together, moved with the waves of the music as we body roll to the beat of "Fuck You All The Time by Jeremih" playing loudly. We kept our eyes locked, never breaking contact as my hand flies to his chest, smoothing his shirt then lifted it to wrap around his neck. I body rolled, lifting my chest and finished with my hips. Each time we touched I felt the electricity spark within us, inside us as if we are one.

The music changes again to a recognizable song, the move so similar as I move my hips in the same movement in dirty dancing. Tucker grips my hips, moving in tune with mine. I stick my tongue at him, winking as we continued dancing dirty.