#twelve

The embarrassment of yesterday's event took a lot of my courage. I explained it to him. Told him that I found out I was human at 10. That I always thought my family looked different from me. I told him how every full moon I was scared about being in the presence of a pack of werewolves. How I think the Alpha knew. How my mother knew. I blurted out all my feeling I wouldn't tell anyone else. Not even Chimmie knows. The way he listened to me was really genuine and sweet. He held me whenever I was tearing up, caresses my back, cheeks when I got to emotional and break my sentences into short unforgivable syntax. After that I feel asleep in his arm as I remembered him telling me that he doesn't see me any different and he'll always protect me from Tabisha-whoever that is- and others that may harm me because of my true nature. Regardless, I'm still embarrassed.

That's why this morning I hoped to wash all the embarrassment away. All the wasted courage off me so I can start again. I really like Tucker and I want him to see me as strong willed werewolf. I grew up with them. I'm led to believe that I am and so I am. I sighed deeply, closing my eyes as I felt the steam float around me. The water is hot, scorching hot so that I burn away my past and come back to the present. I'm still naked. Still very hot. Today is hot enough. It's  nearly December so that means its nearly summer. Sometimes I feel like it came early. I can still feel my cheeks heating up. I raise my hand to cup them, using my fingers to rub it as well.

My eyes open and my skins increases its sweat. My bonnet traps the moisture, making me sweat from my forehead to my nose and then my lips. I use my hands to wipe it then dropping them to my sides. I quickly reduce the amount of hot water, turning cold water tap to balance the temperature. After a while I turn the cold water tap more so that it's colder. Once satisfied, I went under the shower head, wetting myself as I replayed back yesterday event but what could've  happened. Maybe I would ride tucker, grind against him cause he was wearing boxers. His cock would be hard, poking in between my legs and he would touching me, feeling me for more pleasure or closure.

"Abello?" I heard a voice, deep and raw that sounded like Tucker. I wanted to surprise him by waking up earlier and cooking him breakfast. I guess that's not happening now.

"I'm here" I called out, clearing my throat after. I rinse the soap off my body, running my hands over my stomach as I felt a presence behind me. A pair of arms snakes over me, a soft kiss on the shoulder that had my knees weak. I felt it. That lower organ on a male, on my back as Tucker uses his hand on my chin to make me look at him. His lips captures mine, his tongue rolling over my lips before they seep in my mouth to dance with my tongue. I turn around, wrapping my hands around his shoulders and went on my tippy toes. I kissed him harder, running my fingers through his shoulder length hair and gripping it. His mouth moved along my neck and collar bone, his hands feeling my ass checks and squeezing it.

I felt a pool in between my legs, a wet moisture feeling that honestly made me a little uneasy. I wanted to close my legs, clench my thighs to confirm it. I'm embarrassed again. I mean, I felt like this before, felt myself get wet before but there was difference between now and before; Tucker. The realization of my exposure from my body to my vulnerability made me feel extremely anxious and worried. I thought of what Tucker thought me and my body. He would see the stretch marks, the small curve of my breast and the built of fat or muscle whatever it is on my thighs making my big butt maybe a little bigger. But when he kisses me, it's like all my worries melted away and is replaced by something more powerful. I felt it. The rush of blood to my heart and the rest of body. I felt the connection between us multiply, pulling us together as we kiss hungrily just as the night before. Tucker's strong muscular arms pulled me close, mold our body together until we're one.

He places us under the shower head, wetting ourselves to increase the way our skin move smoothly against each other. His hands would drop low, touching my legs and thighs and then grip on my butt. I would explore his body, moving from his hair to his back muscles and gained the confidence to feel his buttocks. Right then I knew we were both butt naked. The room suddenly became hot and I felt my face heat up.