I Have the Baby

"What about Samuel?" I asked Johnny as I sat on the couch in his family room with my nine month pregnant belly. My hands rested on the bloated watermelon and caressed it. School had just gotten out and I decided to celebrate at Johnny's.

My fiancé came around the couch from his kitchen and gave me a glass of chocolate milk. I began to gulp down the full glass as Johnny reasoned why he didn't like that name for our son.

"I like Jackson," he said instead.

"I like Jackson," I agreed, pondering on the name. Johnny looked down at my stomach and placed his hand on it.

"Now the little bastard can't stop kicking." He said. I nodded.

"Little guy keeps me up all night,"

"How were you able to keep up with all your classes and still get A's on all your finales?" I shrugged and nuzzled against Johnny. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. "I hope our boy is just as smart as you,"

"I hope you mean intellectually and not decision making. I haven't made the best choices lately."

"Intellectually," I punched him, he laughed. He squeezed me tight and I giggled at his kiss on my temple. Then suddenly, I felt something.

"Johnny," I began, "Jackson's coming,"

Hours later I gave birth to a little baby boy. We named him after his father.

The End

Thank You!