CHAPTER SEVEN

Three weeks after what happened, we decided to relocate, to start a new life and our church was very helpful. They provided us with enough money and a place to stay. The place was a cozy little apartment and it was located in a little town not far from the city. I had already become a born again christian, I started living a life that would make heaven happy with me.

When I told mom everything that I had done, she was devastated. She apologized cause she said it was her fault, that if she hadn't treated me the way she did, none of these would have happened. She promised Bella and I that she would always be there for us and nothing would ever come between us again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two months later, I had already gotten a job at a little firm. I was the assistant to the manager's son. We were pretty okay until mom fell ill. At first, Bella and I tried taking care of her at home but when we saw that her condition wasn't improving, we had to take her to the hospital.

At the hospital.

"Why didn't you bring her earlier? " the doctor questioned. "Because her condition is a little critical."

"We're sorry, we had no idea it was this serious". Bella said.

" There's no need to apologize to me, its just that your mother's condition needs surgery urgently or it could lead to something else."