CHAPTER ELEVEN

Davina and Bella didn't speak for weeks, Bella didn't call after that time, neither did she go to Davina's place and Davina didn't really care this time. She was tired of Bella blaming her for her predicament, its not like she was the only one who had a tough childhood.

She took her mom back to her apartment a week earlier and Adrian had returned home already. She promised herself and Adrian she wouldn't think about Bella but she couldn't help it. No matter how much they fought, Bella was still the only sister she had left and she didn't like it when they fought.

She decided to call her but Bella didn't answer. She sent her a bunch of texts patiently waiting for her sister to call her or reply her messages but after waiting with no reply, she decided to visit her.

When she got to Bella's place, she noticed the door was unlocked and it worried her a bit but she went in to check if her sister was doing okay.

When she got in, she noticed that the place was scattered. Her dirty laundry was all over the ground and empty bottles littered the place.

She proceeded to her bedroom where she found her sister with a thin looking guy.

"Gosh Davina, a little privacy?" She said as she covered herself up.

"I'm sorry, I'll just wait in the living room."

"No, what do you want?" Bella asked, lighting up a cigarette.

"Bella when did you start smoking?, its bad for your health."

"Why do you care?"

"Why do you act like this Bella?, I'm your sister and I love you."

"Yeah whatever. I'm kinda busy now so can you leave?"

"Bella."

"Leave my house!."

"Don't do this to yourself Bella you'll regret it."

Bella got up from the bed and shoved Davina out of her room. She still wanted to talk to her sister but Bella wasn't in the mood to listen. She pushed Davina, not realizing that there was a bottle right in front of her and Davina tripped on it and fell hard to the ground.

"Oh shit!" She said as Davina screamed in pain. "Neil, get out here now.!"

"What now?, holy shit, what did you do to her?"

"Nothing, help me get her up."

Bella and Neil carried Davina and drove her to the hospital where the doctor told them that she fell quite hard and she had lost the baby. When Adrian heard, he was furious. He threatened to lock Bella and her weird boyfriend in jail.

"This is all your fault!. All she wanted was your love and your attention. Is that too much of a demand from her own sister?."

"It wasn't my fault, she tripped and fell."

"At your place!!. Which she wouldn't even have gone to if you would have picked her calls!."

"Whatever. I just know its not my fault."

Bella walked out of the hospital leaving her devastated mother and a really angry Adrian. When Davina finally woke up, her mom sadly told her the news and Davina cried her eyes out. She lost her baby just because she was worried about her sister who didn't seem to care much about her.

She didn't see Bella for the rest of the day but she visited her the next day. Even though Davina was hurt with what her sister did, she was still happy that she came to see her.

"Thanks for coming." She said with a smile.

"Mom asked me to."

"So you wouldn't have come here if mom didn't force you to."

"Precisely."

"Bella!, how can you talk like that?. You know I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you!."

"No!. You're here because you wouldn't mind your own business. You're here because you went to my house to tell me shit!. This is your fault, not mine." She yelled, trying to convince herself that she was right.

"How can you say that, Bella I lost my baby because of you. Doesn't that mean anything to you?". Davina was close to tears as she spoke.

"No. You didn't loose your baby because of me, you killed your baby yourself. Besides, you should be grateful, at least you still have two."

"How dare you?" This time it was Adrian that spoke from behind her. "Do you know how much your sister has suffered for you?. How could be so inconsiderate?."

"You're blaming me too?, well of course you are. You're on your wife's side. I don't blame you."

"You know, you're the worst person I've ever met in my entire life. From this moment henceforth, you're no longer welcomed at my house. If I see you anywhere my wife, my kids or my house, I'll have you arrested. Now leave."

Bella shrugged her shoulders and left the room causing Davina to burst into tears.

"How can she be this cruel?. Bella was never like this before."

"It's ok sweetie. I'm here for you, I'm sure she'll cone around soon."

"I hope so."

"Its okay. Just focus on recovering for now, okay?"

"Yeah okay." He kissed her and changed the topic to get her mind of Bella. "Hey, remember Jane that I told you about?"

"Yeah. What about her?"

"She opened her own restaurant and she wants us to check it out."

"Awwn that's nice. I'd love to."

"We won't be able to unless you're fully recovered so get well soon."

"I will. You know your wife is a really strong woman." She smiled at Adrian and he smiled too and kissed her.

"I know, she really is." He smiled and kissed her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So baby, do you really love me?"

"Of course Neil. Do you even have to ask?"

"Then if you really love me, I need you to do something for me."

"What's that?"

"I'm having some issues with my father and I want to leave the house for some time."

"Yeah so?"

"I wanna move in with you for the mean time. I have other friends I could stay with you but I chose you because I wanna be with you at all times, but if you don't want I could--"

"You can stay here. I would love to have you here." She kissed him and they went inside together.