CHAPTER FIVE

The fear and terror of hell made me suspend my plans to kill my step dad. As much as I wanted revenge, the experience of hell I had in my dream was terribly frightening. Hell is not a place to be for a minute and definitely not for eternity. I'd rather swallow the venom of vengeance than go to hell.

The few minutes I spent in hell cannot be described with man's language. I'm begging you, if you're reading this, please try not to go to hell. Some people have already sworn to take you to hell through manipulation, please don't allow their plot to prevail over you. Live a life that heaven would be happy with you.

Our six months ultimatum given to us by the landlord would expire in two weeks but he's expecting me to give my body to him again but I won't. I decided that henceforth, I would live a good life. A life that God would approve because no one in his right mind would witness what I witnessed and still live a reckless life.

My refusal to give him what he wants made him angry and he asked us to move out in just three days, but I wasn't bothered cause I'd rather sleep on the streets than to offer him or any man my body again.

We wanted to move out before the three days was over but we had nowhere to go. Our pastor said he could put our things in the old children hall. The church just couldn't handle our burden this time. All our families abandoned us and we had nowhere to go. I had already decided that I won't ever allow any man to use me for a price again.