CHAPTER TWO

It became a regular occurrence that my terrible step father would take advantage of me. He did it almost every night and after a while, I lost the will to resist my step father. He destroyed my self esteem and my pride. My academic position started dropping drastically, I started losing interest in my studies and my mind was clouded with sexual filthiness. I started watching porn and doing many things that a christian or even a responsible girl shouldn't be doing.

At seventeen, I had turned to a sex addict. My step father could no longer meet my sexual needs so I turned to my class mates and teachers to satisfy me when I needed it, and sometimes I even masturbate.

One day I was caught having sex with Henry, my classmate in the bathroom and we were reported to the principal so he called us to his office. I told Henry not to be bothered about it and I went to see the principal alone. We had sex four times and the case was closed. Whenever I felt horny, I slept with any guy or girl that was available at the moment.

When it was time for our final exams, the principal told me not to worry that I would pass as long as I kept giving him sex which I did. When the results came out, I was the highest. I passed with distinction.

Mom was happy about my grades, not knowing what I had to do to get it, and honestly she didn't even care. She tried to talk my evil step father into letting me go to college in England, but he refused, of course he did. If I left for England, there wouldn't be anyone for him to sexually abuse. They argued about it for weeks before mom finally let it go.