Again, voicemail.

Tony" call Peitro."

Voicemail

Tony" call Clint."

Voicemail

Tony" call Wanda."

Voicemail.

Tony" call Bucky."

Voicemail.

Tony" shit."

You" Tony what happened."

Tony hangs his head and let's out a long sigh.

Tony" they were flying on course, but then something happened. They started firing at and dodging something. Then the tracker went off line."

You panick.

You" what do you mean the damn tracker went offline."

Tony" I mean.... Something either happened to the aircraft or it was disabled some how."

You suck In a breath.

You" I'm going."

Tony" no y/n. It's to dangerous. You can still be triggered. Which is exactly what they want."

A lightbulb goes off in your head.

You" they still think I can be triggered. Oh my God. Jarvis call shuri."

A video call pops up on the screen and rings for a second before you see shuri's smiling face pop up.

Shuri" hello y/n, how are you."

After a few seconds of looking at your face she looks off camera.

Shuri" brother come here,"

She looks back at you

Shuri" what's wrong."

Tchalla shows up in the frame and you let out a tight sigh.

You" Bucky, Steve, Nat,Wanda,Peitro, Clint, and Rhode went on a mission. They were going to take out a Hydra base. 6 hours into the flight, they started doing evasive maneuvers and started shooting at something. Then there tracker went out. Something happened to them."

Looks of concern show on both of their faces.

Suri" have you been able to contact them?"

You" no. They left four days ago and have been silent since takeoff. I know you were supposed to come in this weekend, but how fast can the both of you get here."

Tchalla" we can arrive In two hours."

You" good, shuri I need you to bring everything you can to fully deactivate the triggers here at the tower. Tchalla, I need you to fly in with complete stealth. No one can know your here. Hydra wants me back. And they think I can still be triggered. If we can fully detrigger me we can use it to our advantage."

Tchalla nods his head.

You" do you have something that will cloak us from tempature readings?"

Tchalla" we will come with minimal people. We have a devise that can be attached to your suite that makes it appear you are the same temperature as the environment your in. They will be ok y/n. We will get them home safe."

You" I hope so. See you in two hours."

You hang up the call and start walking out of the lab.

Tony" y/n where are you going."