He opened the door more, as if inviting them inside, and the two took the invitation gratefully. The air had been beginning to chill even more, and Changbin was sure the two were probably cold from their walk there.

"You must be the friends Changbins been so busy with these past few days."

Changbins eyes widened a noticeable amount, and Hyunjin didn't miss that fact, plastering a fake smile onto his face as he turned to face the father that he had only ever heard horror stories about.

"I'm Hyunjin," the brunette greeted, slinging an arm around Changbins shoulder in what appeared to be a casual form of affection, however the raven haired boy found it almost comforting. "This is Felix," he continued, motioning towards the blond, who looked slightly anxious in the presence of the elder man.

"We were actually coming to bring Changbin to this party across town," Hyunjin claimed, Changbin trying to nod like he knew this was happening and was okay with it (reality was the complete opposite).

"You?" his father laughed, averting his gaze towards the timid boy that was his only son. "A party?"

'i just wanted to get out and socialize' Changbin signed, eyes cast down as he waited for his father's reaction.

He could tell that the man didn't buy it, his eyes raking over all three of them suspiciously.

"Don't be out too late," he finally decided on saying, faux concern laced into his gravely voice. Changbin, of course, knew that it was just a front. His father couldn't care less about what he did, as long as he didn't tell anyone about what's happened at home.

"We'll take good care of him," Hyunjin grinned, before steering the elder boy towards the door and pulling Felix along with them as they exited the house.

are we actually going to a party? Changbin typed out in his notes, a slight pout on his face.

"Well . . . we didn't think you'd agree to going," Felix admitted, grabbing Changbins hand and giving it a gentle squeeze as they walked. "..but it means a lot to Jinnie ! And Minho is probably gonna be there."

At the mention of the boy, Changbins mood seemed to brighten noticeably, and he nodded a bit at the idea of him being there too.

there will be music. and people Changbin typed next, looking up at Hyunjin with a pout back on his face.

"Just stay by us," Hyunjin spoke gently, tucking a strand of Changbins raven hair behind his ear in an almost comforting way. "You'll be okay."

• • •

Being the boyfriend of a Hwang, Changbin thought that he would've been used to seeing larger houses, especially since he practically lived at the younger boys house a majority of the time.

However, approaching Han Jisungs house, he felt his nerves began to act up, a growing feeling of nausea beginning to form in his stomach the closer they got.

There were cars parked all down the street, as well as in the (very wide) driveway. Changbins fingers found their way to Hyunjins sleeve, the boy beginning to fidget with the fabric as they neared. He could already hear the music, a repetitive beat that felt like another added blow to the head  as it continued on.

Hyunjin and Felix must've noticed how the elder was beginning to feel less and less sure of himself, because both of his boyfriends moved closer, bodies pressing against each other in a way that almost anchored Changbin back to reality, which he was almost slipping away from and becoming a lost victim to his thoughts.