💜 Pornography - Butch x Male!Reader

u guys can take this as part 2 to 'blowjob' if you'd like .

******

This was one of your and Butch's dirty secrets, something the two of you would never share with anyone else.

You both absolutely loved watching erotic videos together. More often than not, you'll both end up fucking while porn plays in the background. There was just something so oddly hot about it that just makes you even more turned on. One of the things you loved to do with Butch was to try and recreate the positions in the videos you were watching.

—♥—

Moans and other erotic noises came from the laptop while you and Butch pleasured each other, his dominant hand pumping your hardened cock while his other hand pinched and pulled at your nipples, all the while you were seated on his lap and grinding your ass against his crotch.

"So hot~", he breathed against your ear, playing with your slit using his thumb. "You're leaking."

"Oh...I can't help it~", you turned your head to smile at him.

You both turn your attention to the video, watching as the actor bounced up and down on another actor's lap. The male on the bottom gripped the other male's hips and pushed him further down onto his cock, climaxing and slathering the outside of his ass with his cum.

"You wanna do that, babe?", Butch smirked, taking his hands off of you.

Nodding, you turn around and faced him. You instinctively wrap your arms around his neck while Butch reached over to replay the good part of the video once again before pressing his tip against your hole, prodding teasingly. When you heard the actor being fucked in the video moan, you felt Butch push it in, making you groan.

"Ohh yes~"

You turn your head back and began moving, bouncing up and down as you watched the actors fuck. Butch occupied himself by kissing and licking around your neck, leaving his marks on you.

Feeling hotter, you decided to take it up a notch, increasing your speed and taking more of Butch's member into your ass. The black haired male moaned out loud shamelessly, wrapping his arms around you and bucking his hips upwards.

"Fuck me, fuck me!", he said, sweat rolling down the side of his face.

"Ohh, Butch~!", you threw your head back as his tip hit the right places inside of you, pushing you closer to the edge.

Moving your hand to the back of his head, you tugged roughly on his hair and kissed him with need. He kissed back with the same force, biting down on your lower lip and rubbing his tongue against yours. Your kiss turned sloppy and so did his thrusts as you both came closer and closer to orgasming. Pulling away, you held onto him and moaned hotly into his ear, listening to his own sounds and to the sound of his cock fucking you.

You came, your cum shooting out and landing on Butch's stomach. You clenched and gripped Butch's cock tighter, making him hiss in pleasure.

"Cumming-!", he said through clench teeth, letting out a low growl as he came.

He rode out his high before pulling out of you. You both panted for a bit before you felt Butch get hard again. He moved you off of him before getting up and standing over you, making you blush as you came face to face with his member.

"Suck me off, will ya?", he smirked.

Smirking back, you obliged and took his dick into your mouth, sucking him loudly while bobbing your head, pleasuring Butch to no end and making him let out loud noises. He didn't care and you found it extremely hot.

Overtaken by desire, Butch gripped the sides of your head and pushed all of his length into your mouth, making you gag and widen your eyes. You whimpered and groaned as he began bucking his hips, fucking your throat mercilessly.

You placed your hands on his thighs and squeezed, closing your eyes and tearing up a bit. It felt painful yet good at the same time, letting him use your mouth however he liked.

Soon enough, Butch groaned and jerked your head forward, your nose hitting his crotch as warm liquid ran down your throat. Slowly pulling you off him, he panted and grinned at the submissive look on your face.

Butch leaned down and caught your lips in his, moaning softly as he tasted himself. He pulled away and gently caressed your cheeks.

"You're so fucking sexy."

"I could say the same thing about you.", you grinned before kissing him again.

Watching porn together certainly leads to hot sex.

******

blessing all my male and fujoshi readers~

PEACE OUT ✌ !