💙 My Girl - Butch x Fem!Reader

"(Fiest Name), good morning!"

"You look beautiful today, (First Name)."

"(First Name)~!"

The voices of your schoolmates reached your ears as you and your boyfriend walked down the hallway to your classroom. Being a popular model outside and a popular student inside the school is very hard.

It was like this everyday.

Every morning, your school entrance would be blocked when you arrive because your fans would surround you. When you walk down the hallway with your boyfriend, your fans would push him to the side and give you gifts. On lunchtime, boys will try to eat with you even though your boyfriend is clearly sitting next to you.

And it was driving your boyfriend crazy.

Butch growled when two males approached you and asked if you could join them for lunch, without Butch of course. It annoyed Butch more because they were completely pushing him aside and pretending that he was NOT next to you.

"So, what do you say?"

"Sorry, but I-"

"CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND?", your boyfriend butted in.

The two males look at him with fear in their eyes when they saw how mad Butch was. His eyes almost looked like they were glowing. The two males apologized and walked away, afraid that Butch might murder them if they stay near you any longer.

You giggled and pulled on his shirt's collar, "Calm down, Butch. I would've rejected them anyway."

Butch looked at you and sighed. He pulled you in for a tight hug and buried his face in your (hair color) locks.

"Sorry, I just hate it when others look at you. Male or female."

You smiled and turned your head to the side to kiss his cheek. Your actions made his cheeks turn pink and warm.

"Hey, no PDA in school!", you hear Bailey laugh.

The two of you pulled away from each other. Butch glared at the blue haired male.

"Piss off, Bailey."

He felt a hand on his shoulder.

He turns his head & sees Brick frowning at him, "Jesus, calm down."

Butch scowled at his brother as he brushed his hand off his shoulder.

He turned back to you and held your hand, "Whatever, guys. (First Name) and I need to go to our class."

Butch pulled you away from the two of them with a pout on his face. You look back and smiled at them before looking up ahead again.

You reached the classroom and to your surprise, no one was there yet. You and Butch sit down next to each other and you smiled at the quiet atmosphere. It was quiet and all until Butch spoke up.

"I don't like it."

"Don't like what?", you tilted your head in confusion.

"I don't like it when your fans fucking push me away and take you away from me. Sometimes, your male fans forget that you have a fucking boyfriend!", Butch said angrily, clenching his fists.

You look at him with wide eyes before sighing and holding his hand, "Butch, you don't need to feel jealous. They're just my fans who show their love and appreciation."

Butch looked at you and you gave him a sweet smile before leaning in and kissing him. He closed his eyes and smiled as the two of you kissed. That is until you hear someone clear their throat. The two of you pull away from each other and look at the doorway. Bell was standing there with Brina and Beam. Bell and Beam were both grinning widely while Brina's arms were crossed and her eyebrow was raised.

"You guys need to get a room. When I say room, I don't mean a CLASSROOM.", the pink haired girl said, putting emphasis on the word 'classroom'.

The three of them sit at the very back. You and Butch exchange looks before smiling.

He pecks you on the lips and says, "You're my girl. Mine and mine only."

You nodded and kissed him again.

"Goddamit!", the two of you hear Brina shout.

******

PEACE OUT ✌ !