💙 Cute Moments - Blitz x Fem!Reader

A collection of cute moments of you & Blitz .

These are the one shots that I plan on writing but I have no idea how to start them . Enjoy .

******

"Hey Y/N, let's play a game.", Blitz says.

"Ooh~ what game?", you asked with excitement written on your face.

This made Blitz chuckle, "You're adorable, Y/N. It's called 'Jak & Guess'."

"Jak...and Guess? What the heck is that?"

"It's a game Bloodshot & I made. Want to know the rules?"

You nodded.

"OK, first you play Jak & Poi. Whoever loses will guess what the winner is making them guess. If they don't guess it in 10 seconds, they have to do what the winner tells them to do. Now, I changed this a bit so instead of doing what I tell you to, you will give me a kiss."

Your cheek turned red at the last thing he said, "E...Eh?! A kiss?!"

"Mhm~", he smirks, "Are you game for it? Or maybe you're a chicken to play this with me-"

"No! I'll play! I ain't no chicken!"

You two sat criss crossed in front of each other. You had a determined look while Blitz was only smirking. He thought you looked cute whenever you were determined or excited.

"Ready?"

"Ready!", you answered.

You two put your fists in front of each other, "Jak & Poi!"

You: Rock

Blitz: Paper

"Eh?!"

"Heh, now you have to guess or kiss me."

"Hmph...fine!"

"Ahem, you have ten seconds to guess what beats whenever I am with you. That's an easy one."

"Uh...your heart!"

"Good job.", he said.

Rounds after rounds, you lost but managed to guess everything Blitz said. You didn't know if he made them easy on purpose...

"OK, last round."

"OK!"

You put your fists in front of each other, "Jak & Poi!"

You: Rock

Blitz: Scissors

"Ooooohhhhhh! Now you have to guess!"

"OK.", he simply said.

"OK, you have ten seconds to guess what-", he suddenly cuts you off with a kiss on the lips, shocking you & making your cheeks & ears turn as red as his hair.

He pulls away & look at you in the eye, chuckling.

"You're so cute."

"T-T-That's not fair! You have to guess first befo-"

"Love you, Y/N.", he gave you another kiss, stood up then walked to the kitchen.

"Blitz! Come back here!"

"Hehe."

~♥•♥•♥~

You were in the kitchen eating (favorite meal) when you heard the front door open then close along with footsteps & someone shuffling to take off their shoes. You walked to the living room & saw Blitz yawning then plopping down on the couch.