💙 Believe Me - Butch x Unpopular!Reader

"O-Oi, let me go!", Blitz hissed at the black haired teen.

"Just shut up.", Butch shot back and continued dragging him towards the rooftop of the school.

"Why did you have to drag me all the way here? I don't give two fucks about a random nobody you like!"

"Blitz, didn't you hear what I said earlier? Shut your trap and the student I told you about isn't a random nobody!"

"So? It's not like I would give a shit if you like someone."

"Tch, just watch and I'll prove to you why (First Name) is the best despite not being popular."

Blitz had no choice but to mentally curse at Butch and stay. Butch's eyes scanned the badminton team of Townsville High for one particular student. You see, it's rare for the baddest boy of the Ruffs to have a crush on someone, most especially if they aren't popular. Blitz, another member of the Ruffs, didn't believe Butch when he first said that he was 'infatuated' with a rather unpopular member of the Badminton Club. To top it all off, Blitz also made fun of Butch because, just like what was said before, it was rare for him to like someone, especially someone just like (First Name). To prove that (First Name) was special despite not being popular, Butch flew back to school while dragging Blitz with him. He didn't have soccer practice today so he went home early.

A smirk graced his lips once he spotted the (hair color) haired teen warming up on the side, waiting for their coach to blow his whistle and start practice. Pulling Blitz by his collar, he pointed his index finger at (First Name).

"Look, there he/she is."

"Tch, I know. I saw.", Blitz rolled his eyes.

The two Ruffs watched as the coach raised the whistle up to his lips and blew, signaling the team that it was time to start their practice. (First Name) moved from his/her spot on the side and to his/her position, holding his/her racket tightly.

As he/she started to play against his/her teammate, Butch couldn't help but smile at the determined and focused look he/she had. That's what he admired about him/her. He likes his/her determination, intelligence and personality the most. Just seeing him/her determined to do something makes him fall for him/her even more.

Blitz, on the other hand, had a deadpan expression on his face. He yawned out of boredom, making Butch growl.

"Oi, are you even watching?"

"Wh should I? You're the one obsessed with (First Name), not me."

Butch gripped his collar tighter and head butted him, glaring right into Blitz's blood red eyes. They both growled at each other, none of them planning on backing down.

"You just don't understand how amazing he/she actually is.", Butch growled.

"You know, your obsession with Mr./Ms. Nobody is really getting out of hand. You're willing to fuck anyone up who says shit about her."

"That's because-"

"Hey, you two!"

The two males turned their head and saw Brick floating in mid air with his arms crossed. He landed perfectly on his feet and made his way towards the two, who immediately moved away from each other.

"Butch, why are you starting another fight with Blitz?"

"Tch, it's because he's talking shit about (First Name)!"

"Me? Talking shit about your dream guy/girl? Bastard, I didn't even say anything!"

"You called her "Mr./Ms. Nobody"! You don't call that talking shit?!"