💜 In A Trance - Barracuda x Bailey

a short one because the boys in this one are hella innocent XD this takes place in the PPGZ universe . all characters are over 18 .

the story is about barracuda becoming out of character and all lustful after encountering Vixen , my oc villain who can put males into a trance that'll increase their desire, hunger and lust .

******

"B-Barracuda...", Bailey whimpered and squirmed as his usually stoic and shy boyfriend pinned him down on their bed, holding both of his wrists down by his head. "What...what has gotten into you...?"

Barracuda leaned down and began leaving kisses up and down Bailey's neck, across his throat and slowly towards his jaw. When his kisses reached the corner of Bailey's lips, he stopped and lifted his head up to stare at him with nothing but desire and want in his eyes. Bailey gulped, completely surprised by Barracuda's out of character actions.

"I-I'm sorry...", Barracuda breathed out and leaned down again to bury his face in the crook of Bailey's neck.

His hips bucked on their own and Bailey gasped, feeling Barracuda's growing hardness through his jeans.

"I just...I don't k-know what's happening to me...", Barracuda spoke, kissing Bailey's skin again. "I f-feel...weird and...hot..."

Bailey turned his head to the side and moaned softly as Barracuda began to slowly grind against him.

"I think...V-Vixen did something to me...mmm~"

"Vixen?", Bailey repeated as everything started to make sense to him.

Barracuda hummed and slowly nodded his head.

"I...I see."

"Would you...nghh...w-would you help me, Bailey?", Barracuda asked softly, blowing hot air into the blue haired boy's ear.

Bailey managed to slip one of his hands out of Barracuda's grasp and he softly tugged on his brown locks, smiling lovingly.

"Go ahead~"

And with that, Barracuda started to get a little rougher, tugging on Bailey's clothes and grinding harder, desperate to get rid of the trance Vixen put him in. As Bailey's clothes were peeled off one by one, Barracuda's member got harder and harder until precum began to leak from his tip. Bailey was no different either, his own cock twitching, asking to be touched.

Barracuda slid down and grasped Bailey's shaft, stroking him and cupping his tip with his mouth. The bottom male threw his head back as his lover sucked and licked, balling his hands and gripping the pillow beneath his head tightly.

"So good~", he let out, enjoying the feeling of Barracuda being rough.

They both barely have rough sex or have Barracuda taking the lead so this all felt very new and exciting to Bailey.

"Cum for me, Bailey.", Barracuda ordered after taking his mouth off of Bailey's cock.

Bailey nodded and Barracuda placed him back in his mouth, this time sinking down and bobbing his head as be sucked, humming and making sloppy noises as he did so.

It didn't take long for Bailey to writhe and moan out loud, tugging on Barracuda's hair as he cummed in his mouth. The brunet was more than glad to swallow it all down.

He pulled his mouth off with a 'pop' and started to hastily pull his clothes off, throwing them off the bed carelessly. Once he was done, he flipped Bailey onto his stomach and gripped his hips, making him raise his ass. Bailey tried to get onto his hands and knees but Barracuda pressed him down onto the mattress, causing him to whine.

"I'm going in...", Barracuda said.

Bailey wiggled his ass in anticipation.

The blue haired male let out a loud gasp, followed by a moan as he felt Barracuda's hardness push in his hole and spread him. Barracuda let out quiet groans and grunts, loving the way Bailey squeezed his cock. Without a warning, Barracuda pounded Bailey, the bottom male moaning out loud. He tried to say something but all that came out of his lips were lewd mewls. His eyes rolled back, completely caught off guard by Barracuda starting off rough.

"O-Oh my God...oh fuck—!", Barracuda cursed. "You're squeezing me so much...mmm!"

"I like the way you- ah! I l-like the way you...pound me, Barra~!", Bailey spoke, turning his head to give Barracuda a sultry look.

Barracuda blushed at Bailey's words and gripped his hips tighter, pushing his cock as deep as he could.

"Ohh~", Bailey mewled. "More...give me more...!"

Barracuda complied and thrust harder, his thighs hitting Bailey's and making loud slapping noises mixed with squelches. As Barracuda fucked him, Bailey couldn't help but let out dirty words and sentences.

"I love it when you're dominant~"

"Your cock is so good~ I can't get enough of it~"

"I-I'm twitching so much...ahh, Barra~! Touch me more!"

"R-Right there...right there! Touch me there, please!"

Barracuda continued to dick him down until his cock twitched and spurted white liquid into Bailey, overflowing and leaking down his thighs. Bailey mewled, feeling his boyfriend's warm cum inside his ass.

Barracuda reached down and pumped Bailey's member. The bottom male bucked his hips and used Barracuda's hand to finish off, shooting his cum onto the bed and getting some on Barracuda's fingers.

Satisfied, Barracuda crashed on the bed on his side and panted. Bailey giggled and took his stained hand and began licking his fingers clean, looking at Barracuda with a soft blush on his cheeks. The brunet looked back at him with wide eyes and also red cheeks.

"That was so good, Barra.", Bailey smiled at him once he was done.

He moved on top of Barracuda and traced circles on his bare chest.

"You should be more dominant more often."

Now that he was out of his trance, Barracuda returned to his shy self and blushed madly, covering his face with his hands.

"I-I can't!", he said, his voice muffled.

Bailey laughed and grabbed both of Barracuda's hands, kissing his knuckles gently.

"Welcome back~", he teasingly said.

******

spontaneously written ya'll .

PEACE OUT ✌ !