💜 NSFW Alphabet - Blade

Why not start this one off with the kinkiest member , amirite ? XD

******

A - Aftercare (What they’re like after sex)

Even after sex, Blade is still very teasing. You can never escape this. He'll talk to you about the whole thing and tease you about how loud/quiet you were, how sensitive your body is, how good you are to him, etcetera. He loves making you flustered and sometimes, your flustered state can turn him on and you'll find yourself doing another round.

B - Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner’s)

Blade loves his lips. They're soft and kissable. He loves it whenever his lips alone could make you whimper and writhe beneath him.

His favorite body part of yours is your ass. As a guy whose favorite kink is spanking, this should come as to no surprise. When you two aren't busy playing around, Blade loves lying down with you on your stomach and him resting his head on your soft behind.

C - Cum (Anything to do with cum)

Blade loves cumming all over you. He adores the sight of you covered in his cum. From your face, to your chest, to your stomach and to your thighs. You being covered in cum combined with you making pretty erotic expressions gets him going every time.

D - Dirty Secret (A dirty secret of theirs)

Honestly, Blade doesn't keep secrets. He's not afraid to talk about his fantasies and desires.

E - Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?)

Fucking experienced. During your first time, you were surprised by how confident and skilled he was. You've asked him multiple times if he's done it with someone else before and he always assures you that you're his first.

F - Favourite Position (Their favorite position)

Blade is often underestimated by men bigger and more muscular than him because to them, Blade doesn't look physically strong. This annoys Blade to no end and he often takes his frustration out by doing his favorite sex position with you: holding you up from behind with his hands under your knees. He would always spice things up by doing you in front of the mirror, letting you watch him fuck you while holding you up with ease.

G - Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous?)

Definitely serious. The closest to him being humorous is when he's teasing you.

H - Hot Spots (Their most sensitive parts)

Neck and abdomen. A single kiss on the neck from you is enough to make him groan. When you 'go down' on him, you love prepping kisses down his abdomen because it would always make his hips buck impatiently.

I - Intimacy (How are they during the moment)

Dominant, controlling and sadistic. No explanation needed. But there are those rare times when he's more soft, gentle and sweet.

J - Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Blade can never masturbate without listening to sensual songs. He likes to listen to songs made by The Weeknd, NBDY and more when he's masturbating without you. Not having your presence around and not hearing your sweet voice makes it harder for him to cum. Listening to sensual songs while fantasizing about you distracts him from your lack of presence and helps him get off.

K - Kink (One or more of their kinks)

...you need a separate list for this one, honey.

L - Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Blade doesn't pick favorites when it comes to places but if he does need to choose, it would be your room. Unlike his bedroom, yours isn't soundproof. He loves fucking you while other people are in your house. It tortures you to stay quiet and he knows it. He loves it.

M - Motivation (What turns them on)

When you're being cute. You don't need to try and dress sexy to get him going. Just give him adorable faces, get flustered and act shy and boom, he'll take you with no hesitation.

N - NO (Something they wouldn’t do and turn offs)

Blade is incredibly kinky but one kink he would NEVER have is wax play. He hates it.

O - Oral (Preference in giving or receiving and skill)

He enjoys both of them equally, to be honest. He loves receiving because he gets to see you choke and gag on him before having your face be cummed on and he loves giving because you always have the best reactions to him eating you out. Not only that, but you tend to treat him like a God each and every time he goes down on you.

When we're talking about skills...well...he doesn't like his lips for no reason.

P -  Pace (Are they fast and rough or slow and sensual?)

He usually starts slow and sensual. The more you get into it, the more rough he becomes.

Q - Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex and how often they do them)

He doesn't mind quickies but he still does prefer proper sex. You two will only do quickies when YOU'RE in desperate need of release.

R - Risk (Are they game to experiment?)

Hell yeah.

S - Stamina (How many rounds can they go for and how long do they last?)

Four rounds.

T - Toys (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Blade owns a crap ton of them. Vibrators, gags, handcuffs, whips, dildos, you name it. He has toys for you and for him.

U - Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He likes to tease A LOT. It drives you crazy every time and it will always, ALWAYS make you beg for him.

V - Volume (How loud they are and what sounds they make)

Blade is not that loud but he's not too quiet either. The sounds he makes are always groans, small moans and growls. Oh, and also, lots and lots of dirty talk.

W - Wild Card (A random headcanon)

Like what was stated before, Blade never keeps secrets from you so you know all of his fantasies. One of his fantasies is having a threesome. You are perfectly OK with this but only if you really know the other person doing it with you two.

X - X-Ray (What they look like under their clothes)

Blade is not that muscular but he's not scrawny either. He's lean with perfect muscles. He also doesn't like his body hair so he often waxes. Down there, he's average size but girthy.

Y - Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Very high. Enough said.

Z = ZZZ (How quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He falls asleep when you fall asleep. He doesn't like leaving you awake all by yourself so he'll cuddle and talk to you until you drift off.

******

Unsurprisingly, this was very easy for me to write XD if I was writing this for someone like...let's say...Bailey, I would have a heckin hard time .

PEACE OUT ✌ !