💙 Baby Pictures - Braden x Fem!Reader

In the two years that you've been with Braden, you have never seen a picture of him as a child. Sure, you've seen pictures of him when he was in middle school but that wasn't really enough for you. You desperately wanted to see how your hardass tsundere looked and acted like when he was a little boy. You tried asking his parents for his pictures but they told you that Braden hid them away after the first time you had asked them for it.

Obviously, asking Braden for the pictures will be a waste of breath so you just hoped that one day, you would have enough luck to find the precious pictures.

Today might be that day.

Braden was currently busy cleaning around their home, sauntering from one room to another. He had just finished folding his clothes and brought it to his room where you were currently waiting for him.

"Put these in the drawers for me.", he said in the nicest way he possibly can.

"Okay~", you smiled.

He placed the clothes on the bed next to you before leaving the room to get the ones that needed to be hanged in his closet.

Standing up, you carefully took the stacked clothes and walked over to the drawer in the corner of his room. You began to neatly place the clothes when you noticed a small but thick paper envelope sticking out from beneath the clothes that were already there. Curious, you placed the rest of the clothes on top of the drawer and picked up the envelope. Sitting on the floor, you opened the envelope and let out an audible gasp when you found plenty of old pictures inside.

Pulling one out, you grinned and squealed rather loudly.

"Finally...!"

You inspected the first picture.

It was a picture of little Braden wearing a bear patterned underwear while standing in a large red bucket. He was smiling and holding a rubber toy in one hand. You guessed he was about 3 or 4 when this picture was taken.

You pulled out the rest and began looking at them one by one. You also pulled out your phone and snapped photos of the best ones.

Just when you were getting close to the last picture, your tsundere walked in and spotted you crouched over on the floor, his drawer half open. He raised an eyebrow as you giggled then his eyes widened when he realized.

You sensed his presence in the room and turned around, holding the embarrassing photo of him with a toothy grin. His face immediately heated up and he pounced on you, desperate to get the picture back.

"Who told you to go through my stuff, (First Name)?!", he growled, reaching out for the photo.

"So this is what you've been hiding from me!", you laughed, keeping the photo away from him. "You were so cute, haha!"

His face reddened, "Give it back right this instant!"

"NO WAY, I'M GOING TO KEEP IT~!"

"NO, YOU WILL NOT."

—♥—

After only three minutes of 'fighting' each other, Braden got his pictures back. He gave you a scolding before hiding them somewhere you'll never find them.

Luckily, he didn't know you took pictures of them.

A little while later, Braden started getting notification after notification. The vibrating of his phone irritated him so he decided to view them.

His face paled.

On his screen was a post from you. The post contained a couple of his baby pictures with 'my cute tsun' as the caption. Hesitantly scrolling down, he saw that your post had gotten many reacts and comments from your guys' friends.

Brick: Braden liked taking baths in buckets, huh?

Boomer: Give us more, (First Name) HAHA

Butch: he still looks the same...

Ben: heh looks like you found his most dreaded things. thank you for sharing (first name), i have not seen these in a long time.

Bailey: AWWW I remember this! I thought he burned these away!

Blossom: HIS CUTE LIL CHEEKS

Bubbles: ♥

Buttercup: BLACKMAIL MATERIAL

Bell: how did you find these and  l i v e d ?

Breannin: HAHAHAHAHA

Barasia: how unfortunate for the asshole. good job (first name).

Braden's face then turned red in embarrassment and he immediately stormed upstairs.

"(FIRST NAME)!"

You laughed and quickly closed the bedroom door, locking it in the process. Braden banged on the door, making you laugh even more.

"YOU DAMN IDIOT."

******

ugh , this tsundere .

PEACE OUT ✌ !