💙 Childhood Love - Bandit x Fem!Reader

"OK kids, playtime!", your teacher announces.

Everyone cheers & gets up from the floor to go & play outside. You didn't join them, though. You were very different from the others kids. You would prefer to stay indoors & read or ignore anyone that tried to talk to you. It means that you don't have any friends but you didn't care. All you want to do is graduate & become a/an (dream career).

"Hey."

You looked up & met the eyes of Bandit, the candy lover in the class (the rest of you love candy as well but Bandit is like, the ultimate lover of candy).

He sat down beside you & asked, "Why are you always here & alone?"

You could almost giggle at how his head tilted to the side cutely & his eyes glistening.

"I don't really talk to anyone & I'm not good at making friends...", you said, grabbing the nearest book & flipping through the pages.

"But you're talking to me.", the boy smiled a closed eye smile, "And I can be your friend!"

You looked back at him with slightly wide eyes, "Really?"

"Mhm~"

He reaches in his pocket & sticks his tongue out. You watch curiously as he tries to find something in his pocket. He pulls his hand out & hands you a (favorite flavor) lollipop.

-♥-

"Give it back, Bandit!", you cried out as you tried to grab your manga from the tall brunette, but to no avail.

He held it even higher & chuckled at you, "No way, you're ignoring me because of this book."

You stopped jumping & placed your hands on your hips, "Fine! I'll hang out with you if you give it back."

Bandit raised an eyebrow before closing his eyes & tapping his chin with his index finger, he was in deep thought about it. He opens his purple orbs & looks at you with a serious look on his face.

"Are you trying to trick me, Y/N?"

"No! Just give it back & I swear, we'll spend some time together."

"Hmm...OK~"

He handed you your manga back & you immediately dashed towards your bed & hopped onto it, opening & reading your manga book as well.

"Y/N, not fair...", Bandit whined.

You stuck your tongue out at him & giggled at how adorable he looked with a pout on his face. After all these years, Bandit hasn't change, not even a little bit. He was still the same candy loving, childish & friendly boy you met in kindergarten. You, however, became more social because of him, you now have many friends & you learned how to have fun while also keeping up with your studies.

He hopped onto your bed next to you & tried taking your manga again. This time, you moved it out of his reach & moved away from him as well, trying to hide your smirk.

"Y/N~!", he whined.

When you still paid no attention to him, he pouted again. Well, if you're going to be like that, he has no choice but to do what Butch, Brett & Blitz told him to do if he wants your attention. He scooter closer to you & wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

A small blush appeared on your cheeks as you giggled at Bandit's actions, "What are you doing, Bandit?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he nuzzled his face on the crook of your neck & sighed in content. Your blush got deeper when he started inhaling your sweet scent. His lips brushed against your neck that got red from his actions.

"Bandit, what are you-"

You squirmed around, feeling a bit ticklish but Bandit simply wrapped his arms around you tighter & continued nuzzling his face on your neck. After a few moments, he let go of you & looked at you with innocent purple eyes & a cute smile on his lips.

"What was that for?!"

"Eh...my brothers told me that if I want your attention & you won't notice me, I should do that.", he explained, his smile turning into a small pout.

"But friends don't do that! Only lovers!"

"Eh?", he tilts his head cutely to the side before smiling again, "Then, let's be lovers!"

"WHAT?!"

"Besides, I don't mind having Y/N as my girlfriend~", he said, his cute smile turning into a grin.

"I..."

He got on his hands & knees & crawled towards you, cupping your cheek with his hand while the other supported his weight.

"What do you say?", he said softly.

Oh, who are you kidding? You loved the childish food-loving brunette anyway so you nodded in agreement. Bandit jumped in joy internally & pecked your nose.

"I love you, Y/N!"

"Love you too, Bandit.", a ghost of a smile played on your lips.

******

~♦~♦~♦~

Find me :

Instagram (new): http://instagram.com/kaiju_scarletscream

Instagram (old): http://instagram.com/kaiju_xyhendry