💜 Dirty Little Secret - Brick x Ben

Welcome to the start of a small yaoi series ! If you're not a fan of yaoi or you just hate boyxboy pairings ( howdareyou ) , ignore the next eight updates . Also , don't expect the sex part ( if there is any ) to be incredibly detailed , these are meant to be short .

Warning : yaoi and sexual content

******

Imagine Brick going out one night and his brothers asking him where he was going when it's so late.

"I'm going for a little drive.", Brick answered in a monotone voice while putting his shoes on.

"A drive? Dude, it's fucking 9 pm.", Butch said.

By the time Butch finished his sentence, Brick was already out the door, waving his hand with his back turned to Butch. He hurriedly walked to his car and got in the driver's seat.

-♥-

Meanwhile, Ben was leaning on the railing of his balcony, his eyes held a bored look in them as he looked at the city lights and stars. His eyes trailed down to the streets below when he heard a car stop, seeing a very familiar red car and a redhead stepping into the apartment building.

His pearl white eyes lit up as he hurriedly went over to the door, eager to open it and run into the redhead's arms.

Brick pulled Ben into an embrace, trapping him between his strong arms and kissing his temple. Ben wrapped his own arms around Brick's neck, burying his face in the crook of his neck and taking a whiff of his scent.

Brick met Ben in a club a few months ago. Brick was nothing but a customer while Ben worked as a DJ. Upon laying his eyes on the white haired male, Brick immediately felt attracted to him and he wanted to have him all to himself. That night, he invited him for a drink and small talk. It all led to a long and pleasurable night for the both of them.

A few days later, Brick came back to the club just to see Ben again. They ended up knowing more about each other and spending a night at Ben's once more.

They continued to see each other and because he's part of a well-known group, Brick kept their relationship a secret. He didn't want his brothers to know that he was fucking another man every night.

The taller male placed his hand behind Ben's head and pulled him in for a sweet kiss, their lips molding perfectly. Ben smiled into the kiss, his hands roaming around Brick's shoulders and chest.

The two moved in Ben's apartment, not breaking the kiss. Brick kicked the door close with his foot before sliding his hands down to Ben's hips and pulling him closer, the shorter male letting out a small groan of pleasure.

Brick pulled away slowly, his eyes glowing with lust and desire as he looked into Ben's half lidded ones. The white haired male's pale cheeks turned into a bright red color, his hands gripping Brick's shirt tightly.

"I missed you.", Ben smiled.

"I missed you too, baby boy.", Brick whispered in his ear, sending a wave of shivers down his spine.

The two shared another kiss while making their way towards the couch. Brick seated himself on the couch, pulling Ben on top of him and making him straddle him, Ben's knees on both sides of him.

"Shirt off. Now.", Brick said.

Ben obliged and pulled his gray shirt over his head, tossing it to the floor afterwards and pressing his lips against Brick's once more. Brick's large hands roamed around Ben's chest, stomach and waist before sliding down to his ass, squeezing them though his jeans.

Ben tugged on Brick's shirt until it was off, Brick tossing it to the floor where Ben's shirt was. Ben slowly trailed his hands down to Brick's stomach until he got closer and closer to his crotch. Brick suddenly grabbed his hands and held them behind his back, his eyebrows furrowing.

"No, baby. You're not allowed there yet. Keep those hands where I can see them."

Ben whined but obliged, placing his hands back on top of Brick's shoulder as they kissed.

Soon, the two of them were naked and Brick had Ben laying on his back, his cock in his hand. Ben covered his face with his arm, turning his head to the side as he let out small whimpers and groans.

Brick flashed his signature smirk before leaning down and taking the head in his mouth, sucking softly and twirling his tongue.

Ben threw his head back and gripped Brick's red hair as moans left his lips. Brick held his hips and pinned him down, keeping him still while continuing to suck him off.

Brick pulled away from his member with a small pop, looking up at Ben while pumping his hand slowly.

"Fuck, you're hot.", he said before kissing around his shaft.

"Brick...", Ben squirmed.

"You want it, don't you? You want daddy's cock inside of you?"

"Y-Yes, please..."

Brick climbed over Ben and adjusted so his member was pressing against Ben, "Then fucking take it."

He thrust his hips and entered Ben in one go, making the male beneath him gasp and grip the couch cushion. Brick rocked his hips, groaning and panting as he pulled out and entered repeatedly.

The redhead watched Ben as he squirmed beneath him, his face twisting in pleasure and his mouth hanging open as moans left his lips.

"Fuck, you feel so good...", Brick groaned, his thrusts slowing down but getting deeper.

Brick rose up slightly and lifted Ben's legs over his shoulder. Louder moans left Ben as Brick slammed his cock in and out of him while pumping his member, bringing him closer to the edge.

"Brick! I-I'm...I'm gonna cum...!"

"Shit...cum for me, baby. Cum for me!", Brick growled.

Ben's back arched and he threw his head back as he came, his mouth open in a silent scream. Brick rocked his hips in an inhuman pace until he came deep inside of Ben. He rode out his high before slowing down and stopping.

The two males' chest rose up and down as they panted, their bodies sweaty. Brick slowly pulled out of Ben and lay back, spreading his arms open for the white haired male.

Ben smiled softly and lay down on top of Brick. The redhead wrapped his arms around the small male and kissed the top of his head.

"God, you're so good.", Brick whispered.

"Hmm...aren't you supposed to be driving home by now? Your brothers must be worried about you..."

"Tch, to hell with them. I want to stay here with you for a little while longer."

Ben chuckled and began tracing small circles on Brick's chest with his index finger.

"Can I stay for the night?"

"Of course you can."

******

Ignore typos . Too lazy to proofread .

PEACE OUT ✌ !