💙 Behind Closed Doors - Prince!Blade x Servant!Boomer

Warning : slight soft intimacy

******

Boomer was so grateful to the royal family for giving him this job. He never thought that one day, a simple man like him would be chosen by the royal family as the new caregiver to the their animals.

Boomer was born in a farm and into a simple family. His father was a farmer while his mother sold the harvest in the marketplace. He and his three brothers had their own ways of providing for the family. Boomer took care of their family's animals (such as pigs, horses, goats, etc.), Brick worked as a performer in the city and only comes home twice or thrice a week, Butch sold the animals that Boomer takes care of and Bandit helps out in a small bakery in their town.

When the royal family heard about how well-taken care the animals were from the Brisbane family, they immediately asked for Boomer to work in the palace. Boomer's family insisted that he take the offer and knowing that it was an opportunity to help his family, he accepted. Of course, it wasn't easy saying goodbye to his family.

It's been nine months since he got the job and he's loved it the moment he started. Everyone in the palace was so nice and welcoming. Since he's one of the youngest workers, the older servants treated him like a son or a little brother. He has made great friends in the palace but one of them stood out the most.

The son of the queen and king, the prince himself.

Blade Grayson Lancaster.

The servants didn't expect Blade to go soft for Boomer. The prince was known to be quiet, cold and sadistic. He barely made friends and certainly hated talking to other people. Although he wasn't rude to his servants, they still found it hard to talk to him.

When Boomer came to the palace, the servants and especially Blade's personal maids and butlers noticed the small changes in the prince. He started getting out of his room more, he explored around the castle and he talked more as long as Boomer is involved.

His personal maids found it adorable that their "ice prince" was so fond of Boomer. His sweet and cute personality certainly tamed Blade.

But...it wasn't the only thing that they noticed.

One of the rules of the palace is that a servant may never enter the royal family's room unless they are a maid or butler.

For some reason, Boomer is often asked by Blade to come into his room. This caused the servants to be suspicious.

Why would the prince want the caregiver of the animals come into his room?

Well...

-♥-

"Boomer." a butler entered the stable where Boomer was currently at.

The blond stopped brushing a horse's mane and turned to the man, "Yes?"

"The prince has asked me to come and tell you that he wants you to come to his room immediately."

"Oh...sure, I'll be there."

The butler nodded before leaving. Boomer left the stable and went to clean himself and change his clothes before going inside the palace and to Blade's room.

As he went down the hallways, the servants gave him different looks. Some were confused, some were smirking or smiling while some were squinting their eyes. He didn't seem to notice though.

He knocked on the large doors that led to Blade's bedroom and waited for a response.

"Who is it?" Boomer heard Blade say.

"It's Boomer, Your Highness."

There was a moment of silence before Blade said, "Come in."

Boomer looked at both ends of the hallway before entering the prince's bedroom. Once inside, he saw the prince laying in his bed reading a book.

"Lock the door." Blade commanded.

Boomer obliged and locked the door. Once he heard the click of the lock, Blade put his book down on the nightstand and moved to sit on the edge of his bed.

"Come here." Blade motioned Boomer to come closer with his index finger.

The blond didn't waste time and walked closer to Blade until he was standing between his legs. The prince's dark eyes were fixated on him the whole time, his lips slowly curling up into a smirk.

Blade placed his hands on Boomer's waist, slowly moving them up and down. Boomer stood still and quiet until Blade moved one of his hands to his backside and gave it a squeeze. Boomer gasped and his cheeks started to turn red.

"I missed you, darling." Blade said in a loving tone. He looked up at Boomer's face and this time, said in a low tone, "Did you miss me?"

Boomer gulped down the lump in his throat, "Y...Yes, Your Highness."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." Blade shook his head with every click of his tongue. "What did I tell you to call me when it's just us two?"

"Blade..."

"Ah, that's better."

Blade's hands slowly went up Boomer's shirt and caressed his stomach.

"I love it when you say my name..."

Blade then lifted up Boomer's shirt and kissed his stomach, earning a small whimper from Boomer.

"B-Blade..."

The prince smirked, "But I love it even more when you whimper or moan it~"

Blade held Boomer's hands in his and intertwined their fingers, "Come, sit on my lap, darling."

The blond didn't waste anymore time and obliged, straddling the prince and making himself comfortable on his most treasured spot. Blade let go one of Boomer's hands and caressed his cheek lovingly, making him smile softly. The two locked eyes and leaned closer until their lips touched.

Blade pulled away moments after to softly say, "Let's take it slow today, hmm?"

Boomer nodded and allowed Blade to kiss him again. As their lips moved in sync, Blade slid his hands down to Boomer's waist and held him close to him while Boomer wrapped his arms around Blade's neck.

Blade's tongue entered Boomer's mouth, making him jerk and grind against Blade. The prince let out a small groan, moving his hands to Boomer's ass to give it another squeeze.

When Blade was about to lift Boomer's shirt up again, there was a sudden knock on the door, making the two males stop.

"What is it?" Blade asked in a harsh and obviously annoyed tone.

"Um...Your Highness, the king and queen wishes to see you. They're waiting in the gazebo." a timid maid responded.

Blade let out a exasperated sigh and looked up at Boomer with a soft look on his face, "I'm sorry, love."

"It's fine. After all, you still have responsibilities, Your Highness." Boomer smiled fondly.

Blade mirrored his smile, "You're the sweetest."

The two males got up and walked towards the door. Before Boomer could reach for the doorknob, Blade pulled him closer by the waist and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"We'll continue later."

******

a short one , i know .

but i wanted to make the bladexboomer shippers suffer >:) hoped you enjoyed my lovelies

PEACE OUT ✌ !