💙 Secret - Butch x Male/Fem!Reader

This story was inspired by "Kämpfer" . In this story , the male reader turns into a girl at random times because of a device (a bracelet) that Mojo Jojo put on him . That's not how the anime goes , though . I just changed it a bit .

******

"Y/N!", Mojo called from his lab.

"Ugh, what is it, Mojo?", you groaned while walking in his lab, slouching.

"Stop slouching & come here! I wanna show you something!", he grinned.

"What?"

"A new device that I made! I want to test it on you!"

"Mojo, if this device is going to turn me into an ant again, I will not do it. I almost got stepped on by Brick!"

"No, it won't transform you into an ant.", he said.

"Will it turn me into a cockroach? If it will, I won't do it because I don't wanna be the Ruffs' toy!"

"No, you won't be turned into an cockroach."

"Oh, good.", you said, relieved.

You stepped closer to Mojo & he put a (f/c) bracelet on you, making you confused.

"It will not transform you into an ant or a cockroach, but into a girl!"

"WHAT?!"

You started to take the bracelet off but it clung onto your wrist like a snake. Mojo laughed at your misfortune & explained what the device does while you were struggling to remove the bracelet.

"This device will turn you into a girl at random times but don't worry, you'll be back in a few hours or so. I made it so I can give it to the RRB & they will turn into girls & be friends with those stinky, stinky Powerpuff Girls!", he laughed again.

"Why would you want the RRB to be friends with the PPG?"

"So they can give me information about them like weaknesses without the Powerpuffs suspecting anything! Of course, we are going to change the boys' appearances.", Mojo said & went back to working.

"Wait, Mojo! What about-"

"If you turn into a girl, come to my lab immediately!"

"Ugh."

~Timeskip~

You were lying down on the couch, reading some comics that you stole from Boomer's room when all of a sudden, the bracelet started to glow. You looked at it curiously until you were surrounded by a bright light. When the light faded, you felt a bit...different. Standing up, you slid your hands up from your now wide hips, to your perfect curves & finally, you touched your chest, groping your big boobs. Horror spread across your face as it paled & you quickly dashed to Mojo's lab.

"MOJO!", you screamed as you entered.

Mojo stopped whatever he was doing & stared in shock when he saw your appearance. Longer (h/c) hair, your eyes were a bit bigger & brighter, your height lessened a bit, wider hips, smooth legs, your chest was big & you were curvy. Needless to say, you were hot.

"It worked, hahaha!", he laughed.

You popped a vein & threw the nearest thing at him, which is one of his devices that failed to work. It hit him straight on the head, knocking him out. You huffed & walked out of his lab & lair, wanting to get some fresh air. You walked to the park, not noticing the stares the boys were giving you as you walked passed them. Suddenly, you heard laughter. Looking at your right, you see the RRB laughing as the girls chased them with furious looks on their faces. You quickly hid behind a tree.