💜 Gentle Touches - Boomer x Fem!Reader

Short story!!!

Warning : Sexual content up ahead ! If you don't like LEMONS/LIMES , don't read !

******

"You're so beautiful, Y/N.", Boomer said, smiling softly at you while his hands rubbed your sides up & down.

You looked away in complete embarrassment, feeling more shy when Boomer's eyes wandered around your exposed body. Boomer placed his hand on your reddened cheek & made you face him, your shimmering eyes meeting his blue ones. He gave you a gentle, yet passionate kiss to show that he loves everything about you, from head to your heels.

This all started from a small & sweet kiss, really, but from the moment Boomer pulled away from you & you opened your eyes, Boomer saw a very different glint in your half lidded eyes. Knowing what it is, he gently grabbed your hand & lead you to your room. The two of you only shared hugs & small kisses for the past 4 years of dating each other. That glint that Boomer saw in your (e/c) eyes told him that you wanted to take the relationship further & be on intimate terms with him.

Back to the present time, Boomer pulled away from you when you gripped his forearm, telling him you were out of breath. Boomer tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear & leaned down, his lips making contact with the skin of your neck, gently kissing & searching for that one spot that could make you moan softly. A gasp escaped your mouth & Boomer began sucking & nibbling gently on that spot. Soft mewls flew past your plump lips, one of your hands pulling on his blonde locks while the other gripped the bedsheets beneath you. Boomer pulled away, admiring the mark he gave you. He marked where it was easy to hide so you won't get embarrassed at school the next day.

He looked at your chest before looking at you in the eyes, silently asking for permission. You gulped & nodded shyly, making Boomer's smile to widen. He leaned down once more, this time leaving kisses on top of your breasts before taking one of your hardened buds in his mouth. His right hand fondled with your other breast, giving it some equal attention as well. He switched breasts before stopping & sitting up straight to take off his blue tank top, pants & boxers.

You gulped at the sight of his erection & looked away, completely embarrassed. Boomer gently held your hand in his & kissed your knuckles before leaning down & kissing you on the lips. He pulled away & caressed your cheek with his other hand.

"Are you sure you want this, Y/N? We can stop if-"

"No, Boomer. Keep...going...please. Just please be gentle & don't let go.", you squeezed his hand out of nervousness.

He nodded & gently presses his lips against yours before pushing his member in your entrance. You squirmed in discomfort then moaned in pain against Boomer's lips. Boomer pulled away & stopped moving.

"I-I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm hurting you & I think-"

"No, just...keep going...", you muttered.

Boomer was unsure but pushed his member all the way in anyway & halted, waiting for you to adjust to his size. After a few moments, you nodded, telling Boomer to move. He pulls his member out then slams back in, a jolt of pleasure & pain running through you. He repeated his actions & the pain eventually disappeared & was replaced by pure pleasure. Soon, you were moaning in delight.

"Boomer...ah~ faster..."

Boomer obeyed & thrust faster, burying his face in the crook of your neck. The entire time, Boomer never did let go of your hand.

******

omg i'm sorry if this one sucked ass . the blue baby is too innocent 4 dis .

~♦~♦~♦~

Find me :

Instagram (new): http://instagram.com/kaiju_scarletscream

Instagram (old): http://instagram.com/kaiju_xyhendry

PEACE OUT ✌ !