💙 Big Brother - Big Brother!Boomer x Little Sister!Reader

this is in the PPG universe . the girls and boys are adults in this one .

******

You cheerfully played around while your older brother watched with a smile. You laughed as you jumped and stomped around on the puddles, wearing your cute (favorite color) rain coat. It stopped raining a while ago and you begged your brother to take you outside to play. He hesitated at first because he was afraid that it might rain again but after you begged and begged, he finally gave in to your cuteness.

As you goofed around, Boomer stood on the side, keeping an eye on you and smiling at your cute little form. He still remembers how he and his brothers found you when you were only a little baby. He was only 17 when he found you and now he was 20, which makes him think of how fast time goes by.

~Flashback~

The three boys just finished robbing a bank when suddenly, they heard a noise coming from a nearby alleyway. Wanting to see what it was, they headed towards the noise. They looked and saw two thugs looking down at a crying baby girl wrapped in a pink blanket. They can tell that they wanted to do something bad to it. Brick and Butch decided to let them be but Boomer wanted to do something. He wanted to save the poor little girl.

So before the thugs could touch the little baby, Boomer ran towards them and kicked them out of the way. He stood in front of the baby with a menacing look in his blue eyes. The thugs got up from the ground and glared at the boy.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, kid?!", one of them asked.

"Don't you dare touch the baby!"

Before the thugs could charge at Boomer, Brick and Butch came and knocked the guys out.

"Boomer, what are you doing?!", Brick asked.

"I couldn't let them hurt this baby! Who knows what they could've done to her!", Boomer replied, picking the baby girl up and cradling her in his arms, calming it down.