💙 The Right Gal - Butch x Fem!Broadhurst!Reader

this takes place in the PPG universe . you're all teens in this .

******

"Dipshit!!", the voice of the boisterous leader of the Rowdyrights boomed from the hallway outside of Butch's classroom, catching not only the green Ruff's attention, but his classmates' as well.

The door slammed opened and the fiery bandana wearing redhead walked in, his eyes glaring at the green Ruff who stared back at him with a blank face.

"Sup, Bla-"

"And what makes you think I'll allow this, huh?!", Blake slammed his hand down on Butch's desk.

The black haired teen raised an eyebrow, already too tired for the Right's loud and angry yelling. He was lost and confused too, of course.

"...what?", the annoyed Ruff uttered out.

"What do you mean 'what'?!", Blake roared, grabbing Butch by the front of his shirt and forcing him to stand up. "You playing dumb with me?!"

The Ruff, who was undoubtedly stronger than the Right, just sighed and yanked Blake's hand away from him. Lucky for the red Right, Butch had grown to have full control over his thirst for violence. If he was still like his child self, he would've slammed Blake's head down against the table for annoying him this early in the morning.

"No, I am not. I am genuinely confused right now.", Butch spoke, letting go of Blake's wrist and putting both of his hands in his pants' pockets. "Now, explain to me why you're so mad."

"Che, because of this!", Blake whipped out his phone, showing Butch pictures of...wait...(First Name) last night conversation with him?!

---

(First Name)

hey hot stuff!
you're ready for our date tomorrow right?

Butch <3

ofc ;)
see you tom babe

(First Name)

heh
see you tomorrow~

Butch <3

prepare yourself cuz i am going to wreck you~

(First Name)

will do honey~

---

The green Ruff went wide eyed for a hit before shaking his head and giving Blake a puzzled look.

"How'd you-"

"I managed to steal her phone last night and go through her messages to see if any creepy guys are sending inappropriate things to her!", Blake answered. "Luckily, I didn't find any but I did find these! What the hell, you trying to bone my little sister, bro?!"

"Me?", Butch looked offended as he pointed a finger at himself.

"Yeah, you!", Blake shoved his finger against Butch's chest. "Everyone knows you can't keep your dick in your pants! What now, huh? Your next play toy is my sister, is that it?!"

Butch's offended expression turned into a deadpanned one as he slapped Blake's hand away. The redhead was about to shout again but Butch quickly cut him off.