115 ~ to his home

Start from the beginning

"Lisa, it's okay. Let's just get her home." Her mother spoke. Lisa feeling her hand on her back as she lifted up the shattered, yet still operational piece of driving necessity.

Holding her bruised ribs with her other hand as she did.

"Wait, hold on..." She mumbled as she picked up the duck tape and began taping it around the mirror again. Wrapping the rest of the tape around the cars frame. "Just a little more tape. It'll hold."

"Lisa, we can repair her."

"That's what i'm doing right now; repairing her." She whispered as she finished up the tape job and stood back to study it more.

There was a sizable dent on the side of her car where her own head had bounced off of it. Making it thump painfully in remembrance.

And there was a smaller dent back where Chaeyoung had fallen against her car's side. Not really noticeable and not one to worry much about.

It was just the duct taped and dented part before her that made her sigh.

Guess her car wasn't too durable and prone to bruises? She smiled again with a slight chuckle thinking that.

Smiling even more when she realized the mirror was holding.

"Okay... she's fine now."

Small fingers soon interlocked with hers and Lisa looked over at Roseanne who was taking in shallow breaths.

"Babe?"

"We can get the dents out, right?"

She shook her head and squeezed Chaeng's hand. "I think it is possible to get dents like this out..." Lisa began,  thinking for a moment before continuing.

Seeing Roseanne's face that expressed the words of 'I'm sorry' over and over again, she felt like she had to assure Chaeyoung it was fine. And that a dented car was nothing to worry about.

Even though she was literally just worrying about it.

"... but... I don't think I want to."

"What?" Rosie spoke with slight surprise and curiousness.

"Well, she still drives." Lisa listed off on a finger. "She's still comfortable, especially the back seats." She winked. "And, she's just like everyone else now."

"Everyone else?" Chaeyoung questioned after recovering from her winked caused blush.

"Yeah, us. Imperfect beings just trying our best." She shrugged and looked back at her car. "Everyone, not just us, has their own set of flaws. Our girl here is just finally catching up."

Lisa leaned down and fist bumped the dent with her free hand. "Welcome to the flawed, love."

She stepped back to Chaeng and noticed the warm gaze she was receiving from the Australian.

Roseanne soon stepped up to her and and placed a kiss on her cheek. Staying close when she whispered "When did you get so smart?"

"Huh? I've always been smart." She pouted. Followed by a smile as she accepted the kiss on her lips.

"I can agree." Her mother spoke up sweetly as they parted. "Lisa may still be a child at heart, but she's always had a way with words."

She let go of Chaeyoung's hand and went over. Grabbing her mom by the side of the face and placing a kiss hard against her cheek.

"Isn't she pretty ma?" She questioned her. Gesturing to her car behind Chaeyoung.

"Yes, Roseanne is very pretty Lisa. Nice catch."