DRAFT 25 Loki My Man

(o'罒'o)♡ SAMANTHA'S POV

"I'll be right back y'all." I speed off, "where are you going?!" Dad yells, I stop and smirk back at them. I look at thor ad wink, "I'm bringing an old friend." I phase into my black dress with red heels and my horns and black wings come out. Before they can ask who I teleport out, with the internal flame in my hand, to the underworld.

"Ms.Stark, what a pleasant surpri-" "Not right now I have to talk to loki immediately." He nods and opens the gate. I speed through and make it to the entrance of the main castle, I make myself invisible and made the flame transparent. I teleport into the room and float just above the floor. Hela was watching to prisoners fight, while petting finner. I quickly fly to loki's room and walk in, I released my powers making me and the flame visible. "Loki!" I whisper yell. "Samantha? What are you doing here? And why are you whispering? And is that what I think it is?" I nod and smirk, "yeah, now come on we need your help. We can always need more people." "What do you need help with?" "I'll explain it to you later, now get ready to be reborn." He smiles and I held up the flame, "with the internal flame you are reborn." He touches the flame and purple goes through out the room. Once it fades away, we are teleported back to the compound. Dad is the first one to see us, he looks at Loki and looks back at me. "Did you have to bring him?" I smirk, "well I didn't want to leave my best friend in hell, while we're saving the world." He looks at Loki, "you do anything, I'll get bruce on you." "That's fine. Now where is that idiotic brother of mine." Dad leads us to the main living room. I phase out of the hell clothes and phase into my leather battle suit from Ragnarok.