DRAFT #4 ESCAPED HYDRA 3

。.。:∞♡*♥ SAMANTHA'S POV

I'm in the living room with a ezel with my watercolors floating around with my paint brushes. As I stroke my brush across the ezel james comes into the apartment, he walks into the living room and sees me float painting. "Hey, james. Welcome back." I say adding a small flower on the bush. "What are you doing?" "Float painting." He puts the grocery bag on the coffee table and looks at my painting. "What are you painting?" "I don't know, I'm just painting things as I go." "Oh, I brought you some oranges." "Thanks. Did you get the spaghetti?" "Yeah." He says from the room. I put my supplies in my pocket dimension and start making dinner, chicken Alfredo.

"Are you sure you don't want my help?" James asks from the living room, reading a book. "No thanks, your letting me stay with you. At least I'll cook for us, I need to do something productive." "Are you going to go check on them tonight?" "Yeah, I promised them I would visit them tonight." I put in the chicken and let it cook. James stands in the door way, "When can I meet them?" "When the times comes you will?" I check the calendar, February, "and it will not take long." "Why do you always check the calendar?" "To know the date, Sherlock." I sarcastically say. "You know what I meant." I sigh, "the day for our freedom, James. Free from hydra but also for something that will change forever." "What do you mean?" The chicken is finished, I stir the chiken. "Samantha, don't ignore the question." "I don't know what your taking about, James?" I smirk, I take out two plates with my magic, and start to serve our food. I'm pushed to the wall, with my arms on top of my head. "Answer the question, Samantha." He says trying to be intimidating, I keep my smirk and look him straight in the eyes. "I don't recall a question being asked." "Why must you make me angry?" "I just like making people mad, it means I'm in control of their emotions." He let's go and goes back to the living room area. I keep my smirk as I finish to plate the food.  I bring the food to the little table we have and place his plate in front of him and I sit next to him. We start to eat and I start to think a ways to apologize.

Half way through eating I look at him, "I'm sorry, james." He ignores me, I roll my eyes. "Your giving me the silent treatment huh. Fine you want to play dirty, Ill  play just as dirty." I finish my plate and go to the kitchen area and wash it. I go to the bedroom and change into one of james' shirts and put on black volleyball shorts. I get on my bed and make a air bubble around my bed and play games on my phone.