Wands and Potions

Samantha's pov
We all sit on the dinner table, and Nat and Lila is drawing. At this point Lila is back to normal. She gives me a drawing of a cat. I grab the paper and make the cat a real cat. When I handed her the cat she was ecstatic. She grabbed the cat and she goes and shows her siblings. I look at the with a sad look, I miss them. Nat looks at my expression. "We're sorry, we didn't know, that would happen." I face her, "I know I forgive y'all. I just miss them, I'm trying to see if I can bring them back. It's a hard spell and it will take some time." "I never did thank you for my gift." "Yeah, it was your gift, because that was your worst fear. It was just in case my mind protecting spell didn't work." "You know our fears and you could have used it against us, but you didn't. Why?" "Well I know y'all fear except for Bruce. They didn't show us that part, but I didn't use that against you guys because even though I was against y'all, I was still a fan. I didn't want to hurt you guys or anyone else, I was just angry and wanted y'all to see that." "We're sorry." "I'm sorry too."

After our conversation fury and dad came in. "Who is she?" Fury asked pointing at ash. "That's my sister, she fell through the portal after I did and ended up in Sokovia." He nods, "where's thor?" "I sent back to Asgard to get information. I already know but he still needs to go." "Do we have a plan?" Everyone turns to me. "I do but I can't tell because of the handbook. I already broke a lot of rules today, I might end up getting in trouble with Stan. Y'all will figure it out, I'll be with the kids. I will give you a hint on what Ultron is doing." They nod and I make a dozens butterflies appear. I smile and go with Laura and the kids.

"Hey" I say as I sit on the porch with Laura. "Hey, why aren't you with the others?" "I can't tell them the plan. Just because I know everything about this universe, doesn't mean I have to tell them everything. Most of things I say or don't say is for their own good." "Can you tell me about my future?" I look at her, and nod. "There isn't a lot about you. In the comics Clint is single... Well not all versions. Each character has different versions of themselves with different  backstories, but somewhat similar. You are Clint's wife in a story line in the 80's I think, but while Clint is Hawkeye and training the east coast avengers. You become humming bird." "I became a superhero?" "Yeah, but I don't know if they will do it in the movies." "What about the kids?" "Well Lila might become the next Hawkeye. It's not confirmed though. In the comics clint takes in a girl named Kate Bishop. Who later on gets the name Hawkeye and becomes part of the east coast Avengers, which Clint is in charge of. I'm not quite sure about the others." She nods about the information.

"Do you have kids?" She asks. I turn to her, and roll up my sleeve, to expose the tattoo. "I had, they were MysticPets. They were wolves but can transform into human children."" What happened?" "An accident happened, I don't want to talk about it." "Oh, I saw the way, you looked at the kids." "They remind me of them. I'm trying to figure out a spell to bring them back." "Spell?" "Oh I'm a sorrcerecess, Im still trying to memories the spells." "Do you have something to pull a prank on my husband? He likes putting pranks on me and the kids." I smerk. "Oh course I do." I grab her hand and we go to the field. I make a coldren appear and start making some potions. "What are you making?" "I am making harmless potions you could mix into food when cooking for him. Like this one-" I give her a potion, "- can give him any animal ears and tail you can think of. For about an hour" She giggles at the possibilities. "This one can make his hair change color, again for about an hour. Most of these will last and hour." I give her the potion and she nods. I make her a couple more and I give a paper on different ways to put into food. And some rules just in case.

"Sam it's time to go!" Dad yells. I hug Laura and the kids. I speed up to dad and I get on the jet. I sit next to Clint, "good luck." I tell him with a smerk. "What does that mean?" "You'll know when you know. I gave her some gifts."
I get up and go to a corner and make the coldren from the tower appear. I heat it up and put in the drops of liquid vibranium. I make my podium with my spell book appear. While the liquid is boiling I make a replica of Alex's wand, from wizards on Waverly place, but in purple appear. "What you making?" I get startled, I turn to see dad looking in the coldren. "I'm making a wand." "Are you a witch now?" I give him a look, "no, Im a sorceress. The wand will help me focus my aura. Which will make my spells stronger." "What's in it?" "Well their is a strand of Thor's hair, my blood, and liquid vibranium and the normal potion ingredients." "Whats the vibranium for?" "It acts like a coding for the wand." "Can I see the wand?" I nod and pull it out of my dimension. I hand it to him while I mix the liquid. "How is it going to go from this-" He motions the wand base, "- to the magic whoosh whoosh wand?" "I just have to say the spell and dip it into the coating." "Can I try to do it?" "Sure it's a good thing this spell is in Spanish which is fairly easy to me and you." I give him a paper with the spell, since he can't read it straight from the book. He says the spell and dips the base into the coating. When  he pulls the wand out the wand then makes purple wisps around the tip. He gives me the wand and I admire it. "Thanks, dad" I say a simple spell with the wand to make the coldren and podium go back to the tower, and the wisp look brighter than the ones I can make out of my hands.