The New Avenger

Samantha POV
We get to the gym and the rest of the avengers and Nick there. I smerk.  Bruce is sitting on a bench in the corner of the gym. He probably doesn't want to hurt me. "You too Nicky boy,  you want to fight me or just here to watch." I can see a little bit of fear in his eye. "No I'm here to watch and to listen to the information if they do win." "Ok let get this over with." Everyone spreads out they all have there weapons. "Hey that's not fair they have weapons! I call bullshit!" "Okay what weapon do you want? " I think about it, "just give me a metal staff. " They look at me to see if I'm serious about it. "Are you sure?" Nick calls from the side. "Yeah I'm sure." He tosses me a staff. "Okay you may begin."

Tony fires his beam, I doge it as fast I can. Steve throws his shield with that fancy twirl he does in Avengers: Age of Ultron. I catch it and throw it back at him. I feel something coming towards me.  I turn around and speed catch the arrow. Natasha tries to use her widows bite on me I twist her arm and pull the back of her leg to make her fall. I'm now in the middle of the gym and the rest are surrounding me.  I suddenly feel a great amount of power come to me. I smerk and teleport behind Tony and knock him out with my staff. Steve comes running at me, I grab his fist like he did with Thanos in infinity war.  I pull his leg and knock him out. I teleport behind Natasha and grab her widows bite and knock her out with my staff. Clint fires arrows at me I catch them.  I then get close and use Natasha's widow bite to knock him out, And idea came to my head. I am a shipper so this idea was going to come at some point. I drag Tony towards Steve and put his arm around Tony. I then take a picture of them.  I do the same with Clint and Natasha, and take a picture. I can hear Nick and Bruce laughing. I turn around and smerk, Nick comes to me and shakes my hand. "Welcome to the avengers, Samantha Mena."