Letters

Samantha's pov

I get to new York and I just stare out. I won't go back to the tower, I'll go back when they need me. They are still in the in Texas, so that means I can go to tower and grab my stuff and get out. I get close to the tower and teleport in.  I grab a suitcase and put my stuff in it. I put the school supplies and technology Tony gave me in a separate suitcase and teleport it into my pocket dimension. I grab my spell and teleport it to the pocket dimension.I make a paper and pen appear.

Dear Avengers,
   You thought you will see the last of me. I'm sorry I didn't give you the information you wanted, but it was for the best. If you ever need me just find Stan Lee, or he will find you guys. The next time you see me I won't be the same, especially after what you guys did. I know you meant well. Just get ready for a fight. Good luck, I'll be back to help you guys in the next Avengers movie. By turning off my powers you guys killed my poor innocent babies. I left you guys notes on your beds.

Dear Natasha,
I made you a gift, before... Well before the situation happened. Since it was taken away from you when you graduated the red room. You know what I mean, I saw the way you took care my kids and the other kids. I wanted to give you a gift.

Dear Clint caw caw motherfucker,
    take care of the kids and wife. I'll be around to meet them don't worry. I made you a new bow, it can turn into a pen and a staff.

Dear Thor,
The person you thought is dead is not dead. You will see them again just have patience. I'll be joining you when that happens.

Dear Bruce,
Take care of the Avengers they will need you okay. I left you a potion to help with your stress.

Dear steve,
You son of a bitch, I helped you and the thanks I got was a knock out. I forgive you though. I'm going to help you with finding Bucky. I think I know a way to help him. When the team needs me just go to stan, you know where to find him.

Dear Tony,

I know your a good person, I'm still a stark, don't worry I forgive you. If you need me just tell steve to take you to Stan. Im going to be in my pocket dimension for a while. I won't be in there all day. I'll going in and out, don't worry. Ill be checking on you guys, just not face to face. Ill see when the next Avengers movie starts. Good luck.

I put the first one in my room on my bed. The others on their beds. "JARVIS inform the Avengers that someone broke into the tower." The room goes red, I teleport out the tower and fly with my speed back to Texas. I land in the Aldine area and I change my form. I turn my eyes purple and change my hair color to be jet black and purple tips. I make myself taller and I change my out fit. I have a black pants and a white T-shirt and my signature purple high top.

I go to a ATM since Tony still hasn't turned off the card. I take out 5 million dollars. I make a purple backpack and wallet appear and put the money in the wallet. I go to a tattoo parlor I know of and go in. "Hello how can I help you?" "I need a tattoo of two wolves on my arm, one is black and the other is white. I need the names Salvador under the white one and Sebastian under the black wolf." He nods and starts sketching.

Tony's pov

The others try to fold me back from jumping after her. "Nooooo! Let Me Go! I Need To Save Her!  She Needs Me!" I keep struggling until the close the hatch. "Boss someone has broken into the tower." The kids, I get up and we go to the tower.

When we land the helcarerer, I get out running and look for the kids in her room. When I get to her room it's all empty, except for the stuff that was already there and a note on the bed. I grab it and take it to the living room.

I read it to them, "Dear Avengers,
   You thought you will see the last of me. I'm sorry I didn't give you the information you wanted, but it was for the best. If you ever need me just find Stan Lee, or he will find you guys. The next time you see me I won't be the same, especially after what you guys did. I know you meant well. Just get ready for a fight. Good luck, I'll be back to help you guys in the next Avengers movie. By turning off my powers you guys killed my poor innocent babies. I left you guys notes on your beds.
                        Love, SM-S
"I told you guys it was a bad idea, now she going to get her revenge on us because of MY grandchildren! Now go get your letters. We need the all information, to go look for her." The others go to their rooms and I get my letter.

We sit on the couch and I start us off.

"Dear Tony,

I know your a good person, I'm still a stark, don't worry I forgive you. If you need me just tell steve to take you to Stan. Im going to be in my pocket dimension for a while. I won't be in there all day. I'll going in and out, don't worry. Ill be checking on you guys, just not face to face. Ill see you when the next Avengers movie starts. Good luck."

Everyone goes after me, Natasha was about to go, but she read it to her self and crumbled it and threw at Clint. "Read it. I don't want to read it. I'll be in my room." He reads it out loud and he has a look of sympathy. "What happened to Natasha in the red room?" Steve asked. "When she graduated from their, they took away her ability to have children." We all have a sad look.
"We are all assholes." Clint simply said. "

A ding go through out the room, it's my phone. I take out my phone and see I got a notification from samantha' s bank account. "She took out five million of dollars in texas." I take out my tablet and hack into the ATM sercurity camera. I put it on the tv. She comes into the camera with no emotion on her face. She takes out the money. "We can easily find her, but she changes her disguise.