DRAFT #2✔AFTER ESCAPING HYDRA 1

(゚▽^*)☆ SAMANTHA'S POV

I knock on the door, it swings open but I am pulled in, and pushed to the ground with my hands above my hands. "Who are you? Why are you here?" He says pushing his gun to my face, " I'm samantha mena-stark, adopted by Tony Stark, after I fell into this universe. Later I was kidnapped by hydra, they did the same thing to me as you but with only the metal arm and the damn trigger words. I'm from a different universe where everyone here in this universe is in comics, movies and shows. Now james please put down the damn gun." He pushes the gun farther harder, "how can I know your telling the truth?" "Man, like what? Your one of my favorite characters, just ask me anything I can answer it, something that nobody else will know." "What is my favorite drink and snack?" "That's easy, hot chocolate and plums. Kinda weird since your lactose intolerant, but I understand I like milk. We can't have it but we don't care, food is fo-." He puts the gun away, he covers my mouth with his hand. "Do you always talk this much?"
"Mhm." I shrugged, he sighs and closes the door.

He hands me a bottle of water, "why didn't you go back to your father?" He sits in front of me. "Well it's my job to make sure all characters are alive, leading up to their next movie and lend a hand. They aren't any movies yet until next year so, im just here to hang out with my favorite character, just don't tell dad." "How did they catch you?" I sigh, " The fuckers took me in the middle of my date, about a month ago, they didn't wipe me. Well, they needed my knowledge of this universe." "Did you tell them anything?" "No, before they put the trigger words in me they took off my power blockers. I managed to put a spell on myself to make sure I didn't say anything." "Wait you have powers?" "Yeah, I get new powers every time a movie that passes." "What are they?" I hold out my hand and my book appears in hand. He backs up a little, "Don't worry it's mine, sadly. At least I have mine in my possession. My powers are listed on the first page, I trust you'll only read that page." I slide the book across coffee table. I get up and look around the apartment, he only has one mattress. That's going to be a problem. I then feel him reading more of the book, the spell is almost done. I run back to the living room, but I'm to late. I'm suddenly surrounded by my purple light, "What the fuck man? I told you not to read anything else. Fuck." "What was that?" He says walking up to me and holds out my book back, but I push it towards his chest. "That was the spell they made me enchant on the book, some words through out the book." I start to panic, but I managed to calm down. "What does the spell do?" He asks putting the book on the coffee table. "Damn it james, it makes the people who read it my handler, owner, boss. Damn it." I start to panic again and get on the floor, I start to count backwards. "You should have told me, can you reverse it?" He crouches down, and calms me down by giving me water. "Yes, when someone reads my words, or some other things but I won't do them. The bad thing is you can't read my words."

"Why didn't you take your book back when I handed it to you?" He says sitting next to me as I sit crissed crosses facing him. "When they put the words in my head they also added commands, one of them being that when I get a handler, I am not allowed to have my book. Until I am free again." He sighs, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have read everything else." "It's okay, I didn't tell about the spell, I mean I just came here not even two hours ago. I wouldn't trust them if I were in your point of view."

We are sitting on the couch and he is asking questions about how I got here, and random question about his future, that I couldn't answer. "What about the movie actor who plays me, and how is he like?" I sigh, "well his name is Sebastian Stan, he was born in Romania but moved to America at 6. He's a flirt, mamma's boy, a gentleman from what I've seen in interviews." "What about you what's your love life?" I laugh, "I'm single, but again I was kidnapped in the middle of my date. The rest of my love goes to my sister, dad and my two kids." "You have kids, at what 18?" "Yeah, but they weren't born like other babies, they're made if my magic." "Wait you can make babies out of your magic?" "Sorta, they were originally made to help with my magic, but I ended up treating them like my kids."

"What's with the me being your handler?" "Means I have to protect you, you are in charge. Where ever you go I go, unless I have permission to go somewhere else." "Do you have any family here from your universe?" "Yeah, my sister. She fell after I did and ended up in sakovia." "Where are you from?" "Houston, Texas, Hun." "That explains the accent." "I don't have an accent." "Yes you do, doll. With a hint of a Spanish accent." I huffed, "yeah, whatever."

He looks at the clock that is above the tv, "we should sleep I have some things to do tomorrow. I'll sleep on the couch, you take the bed." "Yeah, no. we're not doing that you sleep on your bed-" "It's an order, doll." "Hey you didn't let me finish, I was going to make a bed appear." "The book didn't say anything about that power." "Good, that's because I didn't tell them all." We go to the room, "do you mind if I move your bed to the corner?" I asked him looking for a layout for the room. "Yeah but move it so that I'm closer to the door, just in case." I laughed, "why are you laughing, I'm serious." "Well it's funny that your gonna protect me." "I can protect you." "If anything the people who intrude will need protection. James, I am the goddess of death, darkness, lies,mischief and stories, I can kill them with a kiss or a single touch of my pinkie. I can protect myself." He sighs, "but it will make me feel better if I know your in a safe spot." "Fine" He stand to the side and watches me. I conjured up my wisps, they move to the bottom of the bed and pick it up. I can feel my head start to hurt a little, but I continue to move the bed to its new place. When it's placed I go the other side and summon my spell book, my wisps go in the air and form a ball. The ball turns into my spell book, it starts to fall but I catch. "What's that?" He asks looking over my shoulder at the book, "it's my spell book." "What's so special about it?" "One he's a spell book and two only I can understand the symbols. He chooses which can read him." "Him?" "Laurence is the soul in the book, I found about him when I was reading more about the book. I treat him like a husband, don't I love." The book flys up like the cloak of levitation and shakes up and down. "It has a mind of it own?" "Yeah, he so adorable." Laurence goes towards me and nudges my face, "what do you need help with, amor?" Laurence says in my head. "I need a spell to make a bed appear." He nods and flips through pages, as he's doing that I turn to james. "He talks to you?" "Yeah, he speaks latin, Spanish and of course english. He talks to me in my mind, he's quite a flirt." I giggle, james looks a little conflicted but I do mind it. Laurence finds the page and floats in front of me, "what do you have for me, love?" "It's the one in the middle." As I'm reading it Laurence keeps talking, "I think he likes you, amor." "No, he doesn't. He probably 10 years older than me. I have no problem with it but you know I'm talking to Pietro. He's nice and charming, respectful and a gentleman." "What about james?" "Yes, he is nice, respectful, and a gentleman, sure he is quite handsome but I can't do that to Pietro." "But you will always have me, right?" "Of course, love. No one can replace you, your like my second husband." "Why second?" "Because my first husband/ wife spot is reserved for my physical lover." I giggle in my mind. "You wound me, amor." I roll my eyes and Laurence closes. "Why you roll your eyes?" "Something he said." I say giving Laurence a glance. He goes and sets on james bed, I conjured up my wisps again and I say the spell, "I summon the place of comfort, where my dreams and nightmares will be held. Where I lay my head to rest, for my next day." My wisp grow and turn bright, suddenly they fade and leave behind a bed. "Wait all you have to do is say a bunch of words?" Laurence gets offended and flys up and hits him, "ow what I do?" "You offended him, his spells are very complex than just saying a bunch words, you have to put in a lot of work so that it can work." I hold out my arms into a hugging motion, Laurence flys up to me and I hug him. James rolls his eyes and lays down on his bed and turns off the side lamp. I make a shadow gun appear and put it under my white pillow, Laurence turns into a little book and sets on the side table. "Good night, amor." "Good night, Laurence." I go to sleep, on my bed with purple blankets. "Good night, james." "Good night, doll."